Dumont Trip Report October 24th

Chadwick

So a couple of guys I work with who mainly ride dirt bikes asked if I wanted to go to Dumont just for a day trip on Saturday. It didn't take much convincing to talk me into so I decided to go :P . We arrived about 7:00 a.m. and the weather was a little brisk but felt great once we got riding. As the day went on it got a little hot outside but as long as you were riding it wasn't to bad. This was my first time I have ridden since my broken wrist and it was a little stiff at first but overall it felt great. Man it was good to be riding again! Lost my nerve a little bit a first and then after the first ride it was like it never happened. I had a lot of fun today and am looking forward to next weekend now. :halloween: I looked for some of the other DDR peeps that I knew would be out but I couldn't find anyone. Here are some pics! Enjoy!

post-5157-1256441992_thumb.jpg

post-5157-1256442003_thumb.jpg

post-5157-1256442011_thumb.jpg

post-5157-1256442021_thumb.jpg

post-5157-1256442031_thumb.jpg

post-5157-1256442042_thumb.jpg

post-5157-1256442050_thumb.jpg

post-5157-1256442060_thumb.jpg

post-5157-1256442069_thumb.jpg

So a couple of guys I work with who mainly ride dirt bikes asked if I wanted to go to Dumont just for a day trip on Saturday. It didn't take much convincing to talk me into so I decided to go :P . We arrived about 7:00 a.m. and the weather was a little brisk but felt great once we got riding. As the day went on it got a little hot outside but as long as you were riding it wasn't to bad. This was my first time I have ridden since my broken wrist and it was a little stiff at first but overall it felt great. Man it was good to be riding again! Lost my nerve a little bit a first and then after the first ride it was like it never happened. I had a lot of fun today and am looking forward to next weekend now. :halloween: I looked for some of the other DDR peeps that I knew would be out but I couldn't find anyone. Here are some pics! Enjoy!

Yes nice MOOBS dude, what the hell is that about?? sweet man good times thanks for postin, I guess I'd better start doin sit ups, holy heck no wonder I broke 2 chairs today.

:beercheers: what about that one? oh yeah family site LOL.

:mc:

Yes nice MOOBS dude, what the hell is that about?? sweet man good times thanks for postin, I guess I'd better start doin sit ups, holy heck no wonder I broke 2 chairs today.

:beercheers: what about that one? oh yeah family site LOL.

:mc:

I forgot that you broke two chairs! I only remembered it being one! :headspin: Oh and by the way no more 5 hour energy drinks for you! You reminded me of watching the old Beavis and Butthead videos where Beavis went berserk after to much sugar! That was some funny azz chit! :laughoff::dope:

you didnt haveto go all "tp for my bunghole" n shait ma facka!! :usa:

glad to see youre gettin more sand time then me CHADDICK :pumpkin: :bat:

good pics too...makes me wanna go even worse than i had it before

When we gonna see you around at Dumont Cheese?

Great pics, Chad. That's cool to see the arm is good to go for next weekend. :DDRrocks: :pumpkin:

I already got my stuff put together and I'm ready for next weekend for sure! First holiday weekend for me at the D and I'm looking forward to it!

I just got back and was there since Wednesday. Sand was awesome. I got a lot of seat time in the buggy (went through 60 gallons of fuel).

I hardly took any pictures but here is a couple

I think it was thursday or friday, these guys buzzed the camp site and it was so loud. They came back a second time and I had my camera ready. These were right before one of them banked it straight up vertical.

post-14-1256528716_thumb.jpg

post-14-1256528758_thumb.jpg

One of the guys I go camping with a bunch is into remote controlled gas helicopters. He brought a bunch of his friends that compete in Helicopter events. We got to watch them fly all weekend. Took a couple of pics of them showing off their skills

post-14-1256528967_thumb.jpg

post-14-1256529011_thumb.jpg

....... Ryders first trip to Dumont ...... :rockwoot:

Killer weekend. Killer rides. Too much damn fun. :ban-split:

Yes sand was perfect. :driver::driver::driver:

We really had some rippin' rides. LouB lead some smokin' rides foe schizzz.

Rob, Heck yeah them jets were awesome.

I ran into the trailer and grabbed the vid camera for when they came back.

Scared the :poop: outta Whit and Ryder but I got a small clip of when they split to do the climb. :shocked:

We had so much fun in camp this trip.

We had appetizer night on Saturday. :eat::eat::eat: It turned out great!

Then we went into a 16 player horseshoe tournament. Some good times right there. Harry and I pulled away with the victory. :MBdance:

We gotta do that more often.

Thanks everyone for making our weekend one of the best ever! :ban-split:

Good chillin' with you too Sandboxkid and wife Sherri. Your friends are really cool too. :drunks:

I think I only took a couple pics. and a couple videos. I'll post later. Gotta get some sleep tonight cuz I been up past 2am three nights in a row. :coocoo::laughing:

out,

R-

Excellent pics guys!!!

Looks and sounds like another great weekend out a Dumont!!

YAY!! Ryder's first D trip! :ban-split:

Chad happy to hear your back in action!

Rob, it seems like the more I ride the less I take pics too! :MBdance:

Those jets looked sweet!

I think it was thursday or friday, these guys buzzed the camp site and it was so loud. They came back a second time and I had my camera ready. These were right before one of them banked it straight up vertical.

post-14-1256528716_thumb.jpg

post-14-1256528758_thumb.jpg

Here's all I could get of the Jets.

:laughing: Someone should make T-shirts of F-16s and sandcars. :laughoff: :surrender:

Shortest video ever. lol

R-

Why don't you post that video up for the rest of us to see? :laughing: . I am getting sick of seeing my own.

I apologize for not doing just that. :slap:

usually by the time I get around to editing it's all old news.

It take me forever to edit them suckers. :thumb: ( note: "Shortest video ever. lol" ) :pumpkin:

Also I don't have tunes to mix in like you got. :old:

Last time I added tunes to a video, YouTube cut out the tunes for copyright purposes. :think:

I'll work on it though mANg.

Thanks for posting yours Mike. We all dig on them bro. :usa:

:beercheers:

R-