Halloween 09 trip reports & pics

dunefreak

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing Donnie got that roof painted since he spends all his time on the rear wheels. :headbang1::shocked:

Had a gr8 weekend... Want 2 thank everyone, especially Lou and Mark.... Lou seems 2 b my tow truck.. And Mark is the man...Thanks U all for helping me get the Mopar back in the dunes :yiah: And Pete once again your pics r sick............

Hey all! cool to meet some of you DDR peeps and put faces to the names! Pete,,, sorry I missed a Dune ride with ya. Reece had electrical problems and I never leave a buggy with troubles. Ya just never know.. However when you guys blasted by us ,I don't think I would keep up anyway!!! YOU GUYS HAUL THE MAIL!!!!!

Whoever buys that Lime Green Speed Machine will get a great car!

Bud!

OH!! My grandson has something to say!!

DunerDiapersandBoots2.jpg

SO YOU THINK YOUR FAST?? I'LL SEE YOU AT THE HILL,,,,, BIOTCH!,,,, BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND, I'LL TAKE HER TOO! :headbang1:

LOLLOLLLOLOLLOLOL..

Bud

Edited by Quadrockets

oh c'mon.......They dont hurt THAT bad :ahhhhh:

Deffinately bad for kids, animals and :ahhhhh: though

yup i agree,the first think that popped in my head was the kids and jorgeloco :MBdance: ... :headbang1::shocked: :ahhhhh:

Man he has his game face on :shocked: ... he is cute

Capt

this pic reminds me of my little girl when she was about 4 yrs old she got a pair of boot she wore all the time she even wanted to wear them in the shower.........ops I know :headbang1: .... back to the topic

what a great weekend.... nice to meet some new people and catch up with others. thank you jodi for leading fun rides and for some pointers. i will be working on this season...trick or treating was a blast with the mcflurry.. thanks brice...fun to watch everyone . thanks again to everyone in camp for a great weekend :D

my dune trip started good but ended really really really bad. saturday night i ended up burrying my truck to the frame the way to comp to and then sunday morning i crashed real bad jumping and blew my shoulder out of the socket... again. then i had to go to crackville usa aka the pahrump hospital to get it fixed. :shocked: other than that everything was awesome.. specially smokin als bbq. :ahhhhh: :D:headbang1:

Hey dont be going an calling that doctors office/vet clinic/quick care a hospital. People might get the wrong idea, that there are actually qualified doctors in Pahrump.

Looks like yall had a great time... Hope to see u guys poker run!!!!! I look forward to a girly ride (Jodi,becky,ladies)

i was looking foward on grubbing on some jello shots :flipoff::thumb: ...but didn't see you anywhere :ninja: ...

i was looking foward on grubbing on some jello shots :DDRrocks::DDRrocks: ...but didn't see you anywhere :DDRrocks: ...

Yea sorry about that.. I had some last minute things happen that made me decide to stay home.. We are in the works for poker run weekend though.. Getting the trailer ready this weekend... I will bring the jello shotts still... :DDRrocks::beerpint:

Yea sorry about that.. I had some last minute things happen that made me decide to stay home.. We are in the works for poker run weekend though.. Getting the trailer ready this weekend... I will bring the jello shotts still... :DDRrocks::beerpint:

no worries just :DDRrocks: with you...hope to see you out in the dunes :DDRrocks::DDRrocks:

Here are some vids from Halloween.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>