Showers

lildawg

We dont know what happened to the Shower trucks..

Our camp had 16 rigs with 4 to 7 people in each rig... EVERY ONE said they were going to use the Shower Truck atleast 2 times ...

Oh Well... The shower peps must of had some real problems not to make it out!! To bad!!

no s#1t you are probably right.....

They didn't come because they would not be able to purge 10,000 potential gallons of waste water from the showers onto the dunes.

All vendors are regulated. We must have self contained rigs and we must NOT dump onto the dunes.

Quite possibly, Maui Showers didn't want to bear the expense of driving out with all that grey water and then have to pay to dump somewhere.

They didn't come because they would not be able to purge 10,000 potential gallons of waste water from the showers onto the dunes.

All vendors are regulated. We must have self contained rigs and we must NOT dump onto the dunes.

Quite possibly, Maui Showers didn't want to bear the expense of driving out with all that grey water and then have to pay to dump somewhere.

:DDRrocks: ooooo well her lost... :beerpint::DDRrocks:

i was wondering about that when they first posted up about being there. i use these guys every year at the race track (used them 3 times last weekend as a matter of fact) but they use a large "bladder" for lack of a better term, to catch the waste water, it sits outside the rig and i believe a pumper truck comes and drains it for them. this of course would be much more difficult at the dunes i would imagine.

Maybe they should have looked into all of this before posting that they would be there :worthless_without_pics: They should have at least posted that they could not make it :laughing:

2nd that!!!

One would of thought a little research would have been done prior to comitting.I sent her several PM's regarding her coming to the dunes with know response as well as asking her to comment on this site,still nothing.Doesn't seem like good judgement.Oh well.I wonder what would need to be done to bring water there and to dump it,something like Glamis.

2nd that!!!

One would of thought a little research would have been done prior to comitting.I sent her several PM's regarding her coming to the dunes with know response as well as asking her to comment on this site,still nothing.Doesn't seem like good judgement.Oh well.I wonder what would need to be done to bring water there and to dump it,something like Glamis.

if you want to really know go to their web site and ask the prez! I went but didn't want to get that involved :P :DDR:

Maui Showers

Edited by White Rhino

2nd that!!!

These people are from Mn? Is this really the same oufit that was offering to come to Dumont? I have a hard time believing these are people that could even commit to making a trip from Mn. to Ca. for a weekend of showers. Hell, fuel cost alone would squash that idea for me. I thought they mght be a las vegas company or from Ca. Am I missing something here? :headbang1:

These people are from Mn? Is this really the same oufit that was offering to come to Dumont? I have a hard time believing these are people that could even commit to making a trip from Mn. to Ca. for a weekend of showers. Hell, fuel cost alone would squash that idea for me. I thought they mght be a las vegas company or from Ca. Am I missing something here? :headbang1:

they could have come to the D, and then done the races out in PHX next week, so not all that bad...