our new ride

dunefreak

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i should have also said that the pic you posted looks badass...its cool how you can see the lines behind you that you took to get to the point where you launched!

:shout: 2CAR HAVIN MAFACKA!!!!!

sheesh...share the wealth n shiat :turkey::beercheers:

we got us an obamacrat :lol::turkey::lol::turkey::flipoff::lol:

Freakin' monkie???? It's Pete's too mANg. :grin:

Ohhhh Hellzzz Jiah Pete! :MBdance:

That's the schizzz bro.

I'm soo stoked for you guys.

It's an awesome car.

I really appreciate Seeing a car built as well as it is. :thumb:

Oh wait...... I hear the dunes talkin' some serious effin' smack. :shocked:

It's On!!! Can't wait to rip the schizzz out of the damn dunes with ya Bro. :driver::driver:

:foshizz:

Congrats you two. :MBdance::duniemonkie:

Me like, Me like. :grin:

:lol:

R-

:blink::think: i thought i said freak &&&&&&& monkie :shake::flipoff::laughoff:

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty nice ride. Alot better than your old one. But why didnt you get a four seater?

There was nothing wrong with my old car. I could lead some of the fastest dune runs out there with it. I have just always loved these and the Hotrails cars and have wanted one for a while now

I woudn't ever want a 4 seater. :think: No thanks. Not my style.

bigger cars have diffrent driving styles. The small light 2 seaters match dunefreaks driving style to a T.. not to mention the slot car fun factor. These things turn on a dime and are real duning cars. Bigger cars dune well but take a diffrent finess and some dont turn near as well as these short and light 2 seaters.

Ya but i mean for only about 5k more you could get somthing alot better. But yeah congrats on the new rail it looks pretty clean for a two-seater.

No, not really but go for it then if it's so easy and there are so many cars out there that are "alot better" for only 5k more. I don't give a crap what you think. You have a strange attitude and seem to like to strip up sh*t for no reason on here. Did I piss on your tire or something? :think:

No, not really but go for it then if it's so easy and there are so many cars out there that are "alot better" for only 5k more. I don't give a crap what you think. You have a strange attitude and seem to like to strip up sh*t for no reason on here. Did I piss on your tire or something? :think:

No bro im not trying to start sh*t just curious sorry. Seems to me you get butt hurt pretty easy though, Pete.

bigger cars have diffrent driving styles. The small light 2 seaters match dunefreaks driving style to a T.. not to mention the slot car fun factor. These things turn on a dime and are real duning cars. Bigger cars dune well but take a diffrent finess and some dont turn near as well as these short and light 2 seaters.

Oh yeah im sure. I mean i bet those two seaters are a blast to drive, and four seaters take alot more skill to dune as well as a two seater, but to me a two seater seems a bit unfinished. Almost like a single cab truck all done up. I mean their nice its just almost like its un-finished.

Pretty nice ride. Alot better than your old one. But why didnt you get a four seater?

I tried to talk him into buying a 4 seater but Pete just didn't listen. I also told him he needed to get a V8, those V6's don't have any torque and arent that fast....

Just saying.......

Oh yeah im sure. I mean i bet those two seaters are a blast to drive, and four seaters take alot more skill to dune as well as a two seater, but to me a two seater seems a bit unfinished. Almost like a single cab truck all done up. I mean their nice its just almost like its un-finished.

EAT A BAG OF DICKS!!!!

I have a five seater car and I love my car until I have to try and keep up with a two seater mid-engine car. Those cars are so smooth and agile that they are hard to stay with. If I didn't have a family a two seater would be my choice also. I'll definitely have to be at the end of the line when following Pete and Randy and Terry.

THAT fuggin ASS_KLOWN is back talking sh*t?

we have yet to see pics of your "bad-a$$" rzr, that, for 5 grand more, you could have had a 4 seat rail to take all your underage internet geek friends out in....WHEN YOU GET YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE

I hope one day soon i get to meet you in person bud.

Dumont New Years?