Thanksgiving at DUMONT

mydaysoff_57

180 miles for me we arrive on wed night and live on sunday.....hope to meet you ......like some one said be ready to have a good :coffee: time at dumont :headbang1: ... don't forget the meet and greet on saturday at 2 pm on the south pole don't worry you will find it :shocked:

about the same distance for me,me & jorge live close by and have done some good dunning this season :laughing: ...hope to see you out there :laughoff: .....but on distance :driver: i thing you win....have a save long drive & see you out in the dunes :clown:

change in plans ! were going to Dumont instead of Glamis,,, 350 mi oneway and well worth it , me and my crew will be hanging at Banshee hill all day saturday, stop by and I will take you out for a good dune run , I have a bright blue dmax crew cab, also look for the hill bike in my sig !!!!!

We are coming from Rancho Cucamonga, not sure how many miles, but it takes about 2 hours and 45 minutes. Can't wait, we'll be out there on Monday, we camp near bathroom 6... :mischevious: :laughoff:

Last time I was there we stayed near #6 and I belive well be there again this time.

Hopefully I don't get stuck with my 2x4 Frontier haha.