SHow and Shine .. BBQ... Jan 23rd Everyone is invited

CaptNkllm

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok my g-ma had three free nights at El Cortez so i'll be there with my pops... bringing the WR as long as it hasn't sold. Is there anyway i could keep it at the shop till monday so it's not in the bed of the truck all weekend?

ok my g-ma had three free nights at El Cortez so i'll be there with my pops... bringing the WR as long as it hasn't sold. Is there anyway i could keep it at the shop till monday so it's not in the bed of the truck all weekend?

Ya that is no problem at all...

Capt

Post up what you are bringing... I am getting spots set aside for everyone..... I have a pizza guy interested in putting up a pizza oven also

Post up and reserve a spot now and what you are bringing.. I need to verify

Capt

So i got that weekend off and fo shizzle is gonna be there for some good old bbq grub :unsure:

Just one question is there gonna be a autograph booth and where & whos's gonna be signing autographs ( Dunefreak, duniemonkie , dunesmurf , captkllm , desertskyz , vegastyle , wingnut etc ! ) i so can't wait ! :surrender:

So i got that weekend off and fo shizzle is gonna be there for some good old bbq grub :unsure:

Just one question is there gonna be a autograph booth and where & whos's gonna be signing autographs ( Dunefreak, duniemonkie , dunesmurf , captkllm , desertskyz , vegastyle , wingnut etc ! ) i so can't wait ! :surrender:

You mean your actually gonna show up to a function?!?