Beware of thieves at Vendor row!

I just caught this guy Gary Smole robbing my warehouse this past thursday. He was with a kid named Cody who also hangs in vendor row every big weekend. Gary has a brother names Grant Smole, there are identical twins that sell VW parts at vendor row. BEWARE OF THESE 2. YOU MAY BE BUYING STOLEN MERCHANDISE!!!

Not sure of the business name they use out there but it will be posted as soon as I figure it out.

DONT BUY FROM THIEVES. They had 1100 worth of parts when I caught them and I recovered another 1100 worth of parts from codys Father. I have approximately 7k worth of parts still missing.

Cody worked for me and he was stashing sh!t and coming back after work to collect. Gary swears he was innocent but he was the look out guy when I rolled up on them. Cody was trying to break in the front door and gary was in the middle of the parking lot looking out for him. While cody was trying to break in Gary's story was he thought cody was comming back to the shop to get his sunglasses. Apparently in this retards mind employees come back to work well after they know they are closed then they try and break into the buiilding and this is normal. WHATEVER YOU fU(K^%$ THIEF, JUST MAN UP AND ADMIT YOUR A fU(K^%$ PIECE OF sh!t THIEF.

Dont worry I filed a police report that night. They were stealing alot of honda 50 hop up parts. I recovered over 2000 worth of parts so far. The kids dad searched the house and gave me abunch of parts the next day that they had previously stolen.

Did they find and IPOd that's silver in color and only plays Pantera??? :headbang1::laughing:

We're always careful at vendor row. Someone told us that their cooler got stolen off their Rhino there. Now anyone that know me and Blue Steel know that we are CRAZY about our cooler (and other stuff). Unfortunately, there are some idiots out there that feel it's their right to steal.

I hope you get these guys arrested. :beercheers:

what was stolen? post pics or details so peeps can not buy or know what to look for!!

well we know who they all are. They used to park/camp/operate out of Mikey's camp and now that Mikey is gone (cody's dad) they have acquired Mikey's banners and are still selling the same stuff. Some of it mentioned in another forum. I guess now we know why they can sell it cheap.

it's a shame that our economy has turned people so desperate.

We're always careful at vendor row. Someone told us that their cooler got stolen off their Rhino there. Now anyone that know me and Blue Steel know that we are CRAZY about our cooler (and other stuff). Unfortunately, there are some idiots out there that feel it's their right to steal.

I hope you get these guys arrested. :laughoff:

I have a really nice billet fuel cap for a Rhino..... Found at Vendor Row, REALLY CHEAP.. probably stolen.....

Sorry Kitcat.. I had to, LOL :P:beercheers::laughoff:

well we know who they all are. They used to park/camp/operate out of Mikey's camp and now that Mikey is gone (cody's dad) they have acquired Mikey's banners and are still selling the same stuff. Some of it mentioned in another forum. I guess now we know why they can sell it cheap.

it's a shame that our economy has turned people so desperate.

Probably a life style choice not desperation in this case!!!!

if i remember right your shops been broken into a few times over the last few years is this :laughoff: :clown: the guy that been doing it ????

I dont believe so. I havent had a single problem since i moved to the new shop until this. This post sure is sturring the pot. I been getting blown up all day by the thieves brother. He wants me to remove the post. Maybe if you remove your thief brother from your life you wouldnt have to deal with posts like this that spread the truth and worn people about people like your brother! I have a sister thats a thief and I havent talked to her in years. You choose your path buddy. Im glad so many people are reading the post. I hope it drives more business to dog house. Ive never known him as a thief. Hes always been a straight up guy from my experiences with him.

They did work out of Mike's booth but Mike had nothing to do with this. Thats the guys though just to make it clear if anyone isnt sure who Im talking about.

I dont believe so. I havent had a single problem since i moved to the new shop until this. This post sure is sturring the pot. I been getting blown up all day by the thieves brother. He wants me to remove the post. Maybe if you remove your thief brother from your life you wouldnt have to deal with posts like this that spread the truth and worn people about people like your brother! I have a sister thats a thief and I havent talked to her in years. You choose your path buddy. Im glad so many people are reading the post. I hope it drives more business to dog house. Ive never known him as a thief. Hes always been a straight up guy from my experiences with him.

They did work out of Mike's booth but Mike had nothing to do with this. Thats the guys though just to make it clear if anyone isnt sure who Im talking about.

Thank you

mikey the welder :beat: ???