Thanksgiving weekend 09

dunefreak

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know if the pay booth is still there or do we gotta buy the tag in vegas? thanks for your help

Yes it is still there. It accepts credit crads and exact cash only. It does not give change. It also only sells the weekly passes- no annual passes. And it is $40 that weekend. :beercheers:

Al and Crew will be their Smokin ALS smokin will be have something maybe Turkey Legs / Ribs Saterday Night. Tri Tip and Pulled pork hambugers hot dogs chile cheeze frys chili dogs SLAW DOGS ( if you have not tried one you need to They are killer ) Lunch Breakfast will be Tri Tip , Pulled pork ,Sas ,or Bacon eggs with hash browns we will also be tring some other things thru the weekend ( Fried foods ?) We will be their on Wen thru Sun Morning I not sure about my Car if it will be completed in time We are changing the Motor out take the Blower off and rebuilding it

So Those who what RIBS please Email smokinalsbbq@yahoo.com to make sure you have your ribs Thanks AL, Jan , Jack , Ricky Bobby :ahhhhh: , Brian , Nicky and kids :ahhhhh: , Arron and family :booty:

Edited by AL T

Pete, I would like to roll out for the day, if you guys go would it be cool to park my truck buy your camp?

Not a prob Mark. :headspin:

Al and Crew will be their Smokin ALS smokin will be have something maybe Turkey Legs / Ribs Saterday Night. Tri Tip and Pulled pork hambugers hot dogs chile cheeze frys chili dogs SLAW DOGS ( if you have not tried one you need to They are killer ) Lunch Breakfast will be Tri Tip , Pulled pork ,Sas ,or Bacon eggs with hash browns we will also be tring some other things thru the weekend ( Fried foods ?) We will be their on Wen thru Sun Morning I not sure about my Car if it will be completed in time We are changing the Motor out take the Blower off and rebuilding it

So Those who what RIBS please Email smokinalsbbq@yahoo.com to make sure you have your ribs Thanks AL, Jan , Jack , Ricky Bobby :booty: , Brian , Nicky and kids :booty: , Arron and family :headbang1:

I know where I'm eating most of the weekend! :ahhhhh: I don't think I am even gonna bring any food for meals. :ahhhhh: