Thanksgiving weekend 09

dunefreak

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be there Thursday AM about 10ish. Weather permitting and Danny gets the work done on the ole MH and some other stuff.

I be cook a Turkey with all the fixin's (I think) One thing i know for sure. Lots and Lots of Turkey Sammiches and cranberry sauce. There really good and 2-3 am when youf just about to get a hangover.

We'll be there Thursday AM about 10ish. Weather permitting and Danny gets the work done on the ole MH and some other stuff.

I be cook a Turkey with all the fixin's (I think) One thing i know for sure. Lots and Lots of Turkey Sammiches and cranberry sauce. There really good and 2-3 am when youf just about to get a hangover.

MMMMM true that sista!!!!! I am big fan of turkey samwiches!!!!!! Yhays my fave part of thanksgiving well that and my pumpkin pie... :beercheers:

All I need is my kid to get here this Sat and the paddles finished.. getting them retubed... so they better hold the bead this time!! Or I may have to break down and get in the rail.... screaming the whole way :beercheers: Mike doesn't like that very well though :headbang1:

Not going to make it this year but might try to do a day run friday but unk. for right now. Probably next trip for me will be between Christmas and New years.

Edited by ynot

Wtf? you guys will be leavin when all the funs starts! :P

We just decided to go Monday to Sunday, but we have to go home Wednesday night, but then we'll be back Thursday night... Can't wait. The car is at Buckshot right now, they are fixin the overheating problem!!

We just decided to go Monday to Sunday, but we have to go home Wednesday night, but then we'll be back Thursday night... Can't wait. The car is at Buckshot right now, they are fixin the overheating problem!!

Cool. Glad you guys will be out there for longer. I will have my shifting issues dealt with and we can go on some better runs. :beercheers:

Cool. Glad you guys will be out there for longer. I will have my shifting issues dealt with and we can go on some better runs. :turkey:

What day are you going out? It was great to hang with ya and get a few runs in... I'm still a rookie, but I love to drive!! My hubby is trying to sell his 65 SS Chevelle so that we can get another car... See ya out there!! :beercheers:

What day are you going out? It was great to hang with ya and get a few runs in... I'm still a rookie, but I love to drive!! My hubby is trying to sell his 65 SS Chevelle so that we can get another car... See ya out there!! :beercheers:

We will be out on wed. afternoon. I have had two cars before and it's not so easy getting them both out but loads of fun.

Not a prob Mark. :turkey:

Pete i may be out for the day again to...got family comin in so gotta spend my 4 day weekend entertaining :turkey:

But i may to be parking by your camp, drive by it at the poker run ut noone was home so wasnt to sure if it was your hauler, but after your picks it was DOH!! Wanted to hook up for some :beercheers: and :turkey: