Quad for my little brother.

Ace5Oh

Okay so I hate going riding and leaving my bro at home. Me and my dad go and he always stays home due to nothing for him to ride. It's time for me to buy him a quad. I was looking at a Raptor 90 the new model but "Go Raiders" and "Sandchick" told me they weren't all that great when I met them at D couple weeks ago. I would buy used but I personally would like to buy new if I have too. He is 7 years old and tall for his age. I was thinking maybe a 90 for him to start off. Any one have any inputs on the Hondas Trx90? Or Suzuki Lt?90?

He saw pics of little dumont and he wants to try the dunes haha. I just need to take him somewhere he can learn to ride first.

Thanks,

Adrian.

Get him an LT80 Suzuki. You can't go wrong with those bikes, dependable and hold a good resale value when he out grows it. Joe Duner has a nice one for sale at a fair price.

I think the Polaris is a little better, which is why I bought it and I am not even a Polaris fan, except these 90's. I love Yamaha's and I still would get the Polaris over the mini Raptors.

Edited by mineurbiz

Predator90.jpg

For a starter bike, I would go for a used one. Your little bro is going to grow out of 90cc bike quickly. If you have a good guess on the overall condition of the used bike you find and you feel confident about it, then go for it. With the economy in the shape its in, you should be able to find a bitchen deal on a used bike. People need quick money.

I have no idea about this bike(haven't taken the time to research), but it would be worth a double take.

hope this helps