Honda 3.5 with a 091 trans?

A-A-Ron

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, well we have decided to have Don (dons bus box) build the trans to the max and go for a Honda 3.5. The engine, wiring harness and ECU acquisition have been put in capable hands, so I can focus on the fabrication work and gathering the rest of the parts to complete the job. We are planning to start the up-grade in February and are currently doing our research on cooling systems.

Wish us luck....... :laughing:

IF you need help with cooling I can get you in touch with a good radiator man who can solve your cooling problem...Located in vegas, or at least talk too him.....just e-mail me and i will get you info...

• 3 months later...

dunp that front axel and put A arms on it that thing will be a gem!! who makes that frame btw

I want to do a LT front end next.....When I started this project 3 years ago I found this beam on craigslist for 50 bucks and thought, "this will work". What a mistake. I should have just built the LT front end and been done with it.

I built the frame.

Edited by The Bird