Thanksgiving weekend meet & greet

dunefreak

I guess some peeps need to see it written down to believe it. Yes there is ALWAYS a meet & greet on every big weekend. :beercheers: It has become a DDR tradition every holiday weekend. Just wanted to put it out there because I see lots of peeps still asking about it even after the first guy who asks gets an answer.

So same time, same place.....2PM, south pole on the saturday of every holiday weekend. :peeps:

I guess some peeps need to see it written down to believe it. Yes there is ALWAYS a meet & greet on every big weekend. :lol: It has become a DDR tradition every holiday weekend. Just wanted to put it out there because I see lots of peeps still asking about it even after the first guy who asks gets an answer.

So same time, same place.....2PM, south pole on the saturday of every holiday weekend. :peeps:

When I look on the map I only see the north pole listed. I have been there many times. It has a long straight away flat area to bomb towards comp hill. Is the map wrong calling it the north pole or is that the coveted spot for meet and greet? :grin:

When I look on the map I only see the north pole listed. I have been there many times. It has a long straight away flat area to bomb towards comp hill. Is the map wrong calling it the north pole or is that the coveted spot for meet and greet? :laughoff:

the North Pole is the North Pole :lol:

South Pole is a DDR secret... :grin::grin:

Hint*** you keep going passed comp

the North Pole is the North Pole :lol:

South Pole is a DDR secret... :laughoff::grin:

Hint*** you keep going passed comp

Ok as I recall, going past comp, I'll be in pucker bushes running over lizards. Are you saying it is towards the small dunes? I'm planning to meet a bunch of people and I would only have been at the wrong dang place. :grin:

Edited by Tripleshot

Ok as I recall, going past comp, I'll be in pucker bushes running over lizards. Are you saying it is towards the small dunes? I'm planning to meet a bunch of people and I would only have been at the wrong dang place. :grin:

from :lol: go towards comp hill,stay on the flats & you will see it :grin:

from :lol: go towards comp hill,stay on the flats & you will see it :grin:

That is pretty much the best way to desrcibe how to get there.

You take that back stretch sand highway to get there the easiest. You don't have to go through any bushes or out of bounds to get there.

You can also take a look at the poker run checkpoint map found in Dumont Happenings not too far down the list.

B)-->

QUOTE(john and karen b @ Nov 18 2009, 06:25 PM) 194231[/snapback]

:clown: Our group was side tracked on Halloween, due to family tribe coming in and taking us hostage.

We will be there Thanksgiving week looking forward to meeting old duners.

Looking forward to meet and greet.

I cant wait to take you hostage AGAIN! This time its ON <<NO KIDS=MORE FUN>> Cant wait to drink :mischevious: with you, sit by the fire, eat some turkey and ride.

:laughoff: We will see you their on thursday real early. Be prepared for a hostile take over of your campsite, shitter and food. LOVE YOU