Fitting 3 Quads in a 23 FT. Front Sleeper

aseman

Do any of you know how to properly stand up quads in a trailer like mine? I've never done it before. I have a 400ex, yfz450 and a banshee, all larger quads.

I have heard of people standing up quads in their toyhauler but have never done it myself, I've only parked 2 inside mine, one parallel and one horizontal.

Trailer storage space is 9' 3" and I do have a double bunk that has about 6' high overhead clearance. The trailer model is a 2007 Attitude 23fsakg. :mischevious:

i dont think i have any pics.... but i'll look.... i fit a yfz450 and a rhino in a 16ft vortex

it helps alot if u have a wheelie bar...oops i mean a six pack rack and plenty of straps....

heres a pic of what i have done in the back of a truck i used......

post-2075-1258755199_thumb.jpg

i dont think i have any pics.... but i'll look.... i fit a yfz450 and a rhino in a 16ft vortex

it helps alot if u have a wheelie bar...oops i mean a six pack rack and plenty of straps....

heres a pic of what i have done in the back of a truck i used......

post-2075-1258755199_thumb.jpg

Very nice. I there is a will, there is a way. :mischevious:

a guy i know does it very well. he sent me a diagram on my phone, but it will take awhile to post it, as my phone is not 3g, and i have a new computer at home without the blackberry software

Hey Richard, is it 2 quads facing eachother in the front of the trailer and one parked horizontal in the back???