Noise limits for within city limits

stoic

There are some new teen-agers that are renting a house across the street. They blare the music in their car at the highest decibels possible while walking around in the driveway, garage. Music about using cocaine, swearing, shooting, etc. I asked them to turn down the music and they had a lot of attitude, back talking as they walked away. I guess no more parking in the street for me and I will be watching my vehicles. Is there a limit for noise during wake hours in Las Vegas?

yea its 50ft away.. or if you can hear it inside, same difference. you just have to call alot and be patient. the police are not too quick to respond to noise complaints. but every time you call the adress will get flagged in the dispatchers computer and if it happens enough, the cops will show up more quickly and write tickets :B

There are some new teen-agers that are renting a house across the street. They blare the music in their car at the highest decibels possible while walking around in the driveway, garage. Music about using cocaine, swearing, shooting, etc. I asked them to turn down the music and they had a lot of attitude, back talking as they walked away. I guess no more parking in the street for me and I will be watching my vehicles. Is there a limit for noise during wake hours in Las Vegas?

Research your local law. Most cities have a local municipality restricting "noise pollution". If your in California, You can have them arrested for "disturbing the peace" though you will have to put them under citizens arrest and take them to court. :beat: