Front Sand Tires

Special K

wow that kinda sounds bad!

either way new to the sand and have yet to have the chance to ride with front sand tires. whats the deal with a single vs double ribbed tire? got a quad "Cannondale" and curious what i should try to grab for T-day weekend; just basic free riding.... looking forward to the meet-n-greet.....

Thanks,

Smooth buffs all the way. AMS Whipsnake is by far the lightest tire made for sand. I've tried everything on the market and they are the funnest tire I've run. 23's up front and 22 Sand Stars in the rear and you can sling that thing around with ease, and gain some much needed clearance for those unexpected rocks that can appear from time to time.

Hang on and enjoy.

Edited by aceisback

Smooth buffs all the way. AMS Whipsnake is by far the lightest tire made for sand. I've tried everything on the market and they are the funnest tire I've run. 23's up front and 22 Sand Stars in the rear and you can sling that thing around with ease, and gain some much needed clearance for those unexpected rocks that can appear from time to time.

Hang on and enjoy.

Bald is beautiful.

these are the two types of tires that work best in sand ...

1 .- front "skat-trak Mohawk" (buffed super light) / rear "skat-trak hauler extreme" is good 60% drag racing 40% Duning.

2 .- ITP sand star front / rear ITP sand star 60% Duning 40% drag racing.

is just my opinion and experience in sand (not much)

:dope::dope:

post-4544-1259729451_thumb.jpg

post-4544-1259730570_thumb.jpg

Edited by elpato

I got the rear haulers in 20's with an 8 paddle they seem to be good for me all around ive ran just about everything in the rear from sand sharks to sand stars to 22" hauler 7 paddles and my 20" haulers are about my favorite.

But yeah i will probley get the skat traks to match the front. thanks man.

I got the rear haulers in 20's with an 8 paddle they seem to be good for me all around ive ran just about everything in the rear from sand sharks to sand stars to 22" hauler 7 paddles and my 20" haulers are about my favorite.

But yeah i will probley get the skat traks to match the front. thanks man.

:thumb::laughing:

• 1 month later...

Hang on and enjoy.

[/quote

Vic:

We just picked up a set last week!!!! I remembered how much you liked them,, remember, little sahara DS days..?? Anyway, At my age :banghead: I need all the "coush" I can get!!!! I'll report My 2c asap

Bud