Live From Dumont - Thanksgiving '09

Luv2Dune

We are out in the Dunes... Day 2 of a 7 day trip. Having a great time!! We have Urkel, Krusty and DawnLou and Sidney, Tommy and his lady, and Vegas Style just got here... Dunin all day, and now time to party all night..... :beat:

Hey Karen. I'm way jealous. My measely 2 days there seems like nothing compared to how long you guys will be there this week. Tell Krusty thanks for the damn texts & pix too. :laughing: I told him I'd post up the goofy azz Urkel just for rubbing it in. :slap:

Looks like he's havin a good ol time out there as well. :clown: :hatdance: :beat::lol:

post-3-1259123458_thumb.jpg

Hey Karen. I'm way jealous. My measely 2 days there seems like nothing compared to how long you guys will be there this week. Tell Krusty thanks for the damn texts & pix too. :flipoff: I told him I'd post up the goofy azz Urkel just for rubbing it in. :laughoff:

Looks like he's havin a good ol time out there as well. :clown: :hatdance: :beer_bang: :woo_hoo:

post-3-1259123458_thumb.jpg

:beer_bang: ! We'll see ya Friday... Have a happy t-day

Awwwww, one more day of W#@& then off to the D. :laughoff:

:beer_bang: Effin Urkel! :lol: That's poopd*ck :clown: ... So you though. :lol: :beer_bang:

Thank for the updates Karen. :flipoff:

Can't wait.................

:randog:

R-

:woo_hoo: Hurry up and get ur a@@ out here! See ya soon.

:D

:D Miss99, could we get a confirmation on the weather??? is accuweather accurate??

:D Hey firecracker! The weather is perfect. sunny and no wind. The nights are chilly, just perfect for a fire, not too cold. The days are gorgeous! And the dunes are fun... gettin ready to go on the first run of the day. :beer_bang:

:D

:woo_hoo: Gotta work a half day tomorrow then were off :laughoff: :beer_bang: :beer_bang: :hatdance:

Sick days? Easy for you to say when you have a week off for T-Day :P

hurry up and get ur a@@ out here! Dylan keeps buggin me about when ur gettin here... I'm gonna ship him off to ur camp when u get here cause he's drivin me nuts!! see yas soon.