LOST DOG Thanksgiving weekend

We were camping by bathroom 1 in the small dunes. Our dog ran away on Saturday night when another camp was letting off fireworks. I think he might have jumped into someone elses trailor without them knowing it. So please check to see if you have a stow away if you were camping in that area. His name is Rusty. He was wearing his tags and has a microchip. He is a red dog with a cropped tail and cute floppy ears. He kinda looks like a pointer. Please pray for us and Rusty's return home. If you have any info or any other ideas on where to post your help is appreciated. Thank you very much. phone 702-809-4969 post-6033-1259644722_thumb.jpg

they were camped with us in the little dunes by bath #1, and trust me they searched everywhere. it sounds crazy the "stowaway" part but this dog jumped in my friends trailer and was hiding under the bed, and they did not even know about it. those fireworks really got him nervous.

Our Rusty Baby is home! He was found all the way out by bathroom 10 by a film crew. Thank you so much to Jessica and her friends for helping us find our dog. Another blessing came with it too. They picked up Rusty and were driving around to all the camps to see where he belonged and found a guy who had crashed his golf cart. There was no one else around to help him. So if they wouldn't of found Rusty, that guy could still be laying there. I am so happy that everyone is safe now. Funny how things happen. Thank you for all your prayers.