Appreciate what you have!

~JILL~

Not alot of people know that Charlie has twin boys that live in North Pole, Alaska. And yes they do take after their father, when they are all 3 together I just run for cover!(seriously). anyway the day after Thanksgiving they had a fire at their business/house. A total loss! 4 adults and our 5 grandkids ( 6mo.-9 yrs)lost everything in a major fire at 1 AM in 15 degree weather. The boys got everyone out and then called 911. Everyone is fine other than it's kind of a kick in the head to have everything you've worked so hard for destroyed right there in front of you.

Just always remember to appreciate what you have no mater if it's a little or alot you could loose it in a minute! KEEP YOUR FAMILY CLOSE, LOVE AND APPRECIATE THEM ABOVE ALL.

4,000 or 5,000 miles away really stinks! :thumb:

Edited by ~JILL~

Jill thats horrible!! :( I am sorry. Let me know if I can help out in any way! Are you guys going to be sending care packages to them? Are the littlens boys or girls? I think Mike has two or three bags of clothes that Justin has grown out of in the garage, the kid has more clothes then Nordstrom's. Let me know!

:( That's just awful I am so sorry to hear that and if you are sending care packages please let us know the family sizes and we can all help out ....Very sad..

10-4 on sizes and needs to send if we can. Can't help with kids but we lived in Alaska and have some adult clothes that may help!

Hey Jill my folks still live in Kodiak, so if there's anything they need right away that can be found down there let me know and I'll see if my folks can find it and send it to North Pole....might get there a little sooner than shipping from the lower 48

Talked to one of the boys earlier, at this point they are in a motel room and don't have any place to put anything. They are looking for a place to rent right now. I have told them that there is help available when ever! Until they here some news they can't even get into the shop to see what tools they might be able to salvage. No tools for a mechanic means a mechanic has a hard time rebuilding his buisness cause he can;t work on the vehicles, hense a tough road.

To everyone I thank-you for the offers and will pass on the offers, along with our own.