2nd Annual 70cc Regatta at Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so back on topic. Who else is making it out? I know there are a handleful of people going for sure that haven't rsvp'd even as spectators. This year everyone must rsvp or register thru the store link, again even if you are a spectator which is free. ;)

Thanks guys.

Oh and one more thing, H Town Performance has stepped up as a sponsor to help out this year. :laughing:

H-TOWN-BANNER.jpg

HELL NO! But you love it. Ya gonna make to the Regatta

Yup.....already registered at the site specified!!!!!!!!

I think :dayum: Pete is trying to tell people that if they don't properly register on the specified site they will fall into a large witches eye prior to even getting to Dumont for the Regatta!!!!!

Then that spot will be identified as Bathroom #17 for the rest of us for the weekend! :booty: !!!!

:dope:

Pete's quote

so back on topic. Who else is making it out? I know there are a handleful of people going for sure that haven't rsvp'd even as spectators. This year everyone must rsvp or register thru the store link, again even if you are a spectator which is free. ;).gif

"Oh and one more thing, H Town Performance has stepped up as a sponsor to help out this year. :laughing:"

:dayum::dayum:

Henderson, Nevada Rules!!!!! :hatdance:

Edited by SANDAWG

Yup.....already registered at the site specified!!!!!!!!

I think :idea: Pete is trying to tell people that if they don't properly register on the specified site they will fall into a large witches eye prior to even getting to Dumont for the Regatta!!!!!

Then that spot will be identified as Bathroom #17 for the rest of us for the weekend! :lol: !!!!

:old:

:laughoff: I know you have registered Pat. Thank you.

I will be there, just have to reg and a couple others should be coming with me.

Thanks Mark.

For the record too, if you are registering only yourself but have say 5 friends coming along just for the show and to hang out, please don't forget to also select and purchase the FREE spectator package and adjust the quantity to 5. We need to account for EVERYBODY that is coming whether they are participating or not. I can't stress that enough. :thumb:

Thanks Mark.

For the record too, if you are registering only yourself but have say 5 friends coming along just for the show and to hang out, please don't forget to also select and purchase the FREE spectator package and adjust the quantity to 5. We need to account for EVERYBODY that is coming whether they are participating or not. I can't stress that enough. :laughoff:

No worries, I will see who all is going with me and get them all registered and good job on aquiring the event a sponsor!!

Funny how all of this started from just a convo on trying to do a group thing on a off weekend last year, things just keep growing!!

I think I registered. Not sure what all the stuff at the end is about. Gonna try and bring the woman and kids out to watch you fools play. Might have to sneak off for some empty dune runs as well.

I don't think I have you down, Mike. What "stuff at the end" are you not sure about? :thumb::laughoff: You basically have to purchase something that is free and checkout without actually paying if you are just a spectator. Don't worry about shipping options at the end.

i must admit i gave up as well at the end when i had to fill out everything. will hit it later as i do feel the need for a shirt or 3 again ;)

was tryin to grab a 70 to put my son in but mom shut me down hard!

Edited by NE14SAND

I don't think I have you down, Mike. What "stuff at the end" are you not sure about? :thumb::laughoff: You basically have to purchase something that is free and checkout without actually paying if you are just a spectator. Don't worry about shipping options at the end.

OK. I did it again and got confirmation this time.

i must admit i gave up as well at the end when i had to fill out everything. will hit it later as i do feel the need for a shirt or 3 again ;)

was tryin to grab a 70 to put my son in but mom shut me down hard!

Are you guys serious? Lazy a$$ bass turds! :lol::laughoff: How long do you think it took me to set all that crap up in the store so it would be THAT easy? :old::thumb: You can't simply fill out your name and address info for us? :idea:

Pete.............sorry to say, but as of now I won't make it to this prestigious event this year. :lol: The race car I work on as well as spot for is scheduled to race at Irwindale Speedway on Jan. 29th and 30th. Televised live on SPEED both nights. Our car is coming along, and it appears as if we will make the race. But if anything happens (i.e. no money, or car doesn't get done) I will let you know and will alter plans to be there.

Have fun and safe............. :laughoff::idea::thumb:

Thanks to everyone who has registered & rsvp'd so far. So far we are doing great with getting all the orders processed and the list is growing rather quickly! :idea: It really makes this whole event possible with all your guys' help. Last year's inagural regatta at Dumont was a ton of fun and stepping it up this year seems like it will be a breeze. We have alot of support and interest this year so this should be a good time for all who attend. :laughoff: I can't wait. :thumb:

Pete.............sorry to say, but as of now I won't make it to this prestigious event this year. :lol: The race car I work on as well as spot for is scheduled to race at Irwindale Speedway on Jan. 29th and 30th. Televised live on SPEED both nights. Our car is coming along, and it appears as if we will make the race. But if anything happens (i.e. no money, or car doesn't get done) I will let you know and will alter plans to be there.

Have fun and safe............. :laughoff::idea::thumb:

Aww man, sorry to hear that Mike. Yeah let me know if things fall through. We'll have to find another stop watch man if you can't be there, but I'm sure we can handle it. Sucks you won't be able to be there to be part of it. :(

Hey Pete, is what is the deadline for registering? I'm trying to get that weekend off of work but dont know yet.

thanks

You have plenty of time. Deadline is 1/15/2010. I'd just like to get them in as soon as possible. No sweat, Andy. :laughoff:

Take the kids to NYC for a few days and see what I almost miss... All signed up for 2 entrys; looking forward to it Pete :atc: :laughing:

ps pm me with any sponsorship info you may have. Cheers

Edited by raspadoo

Are you guys serious? Lazy a$$ bass turds! :lol::banghead: How long do you think it took me to set all that crap up in the store so it would be THAT easy? :dope::unsure: You can't simply fill out your name and address info for us? :ninja:

Seriously i just did it took me like 40 seconds :shake: ....too bad i dont have a :atc: tho...ill be there to help out with whenever pete, set up track, let me know if i should bring anything. Look like freakin fun!! hopefully meet some more peeps :lol: