2nd Annual 70cc Regatta at Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After talking to Andy and talking to the little woman she may take it off so then that equals a possible maybe. Does this pre register mean not buying tixs at the station in town?

edit spelling

Edited by tigajoe

After ta;long to Andy and talking to the little woman she may take it off so then that equals a possible maybe. Doe this pre register mean not buy tixs at the statio in town?

Tix at the station in town? :dope:

Pre-registering gaurantees you an event t-shirt, gets you a wrist band to participate, a 2nd annual regatta sticker, and helps pay for the costs forthe permit & insurance we are required to get.

All spectators and participants will be responsible for their entry fee into Dumont like any other weekend.

Hope that answers your question. :xmas_grin:

Tix at the station in town? :dope:

Pre-registering gaurantees you an event t-shirt, gets you a wrist band to participate, a 2nd annual regatta sticker, and helps pay for the costs forthe permit & insurance we are required to get.

All spectators and participants will be responsible for their entry fee into Dumont like any other weekend.

Hope that answers your question. :xmas_grin:

clear dude. been a year or so since we where there! in th 80's before the pit toilets everyother weekend, gotta cut us old guys some slack. hope to make it as know we're hi desert rats (hesperia)

Edited by tigajoe

Just wondering. Is this race going to be three 1 lap race with different classes.

Are there any girls going to race?

FYI: I all ready have the biggest loser in the the bag.

It is fun regardless, it is even more fun watching grown people ride these in a race and over shoot turns and fly over the burms.

:atc:

Just wondering. Is this race going to be three 1 lap race with different classes.

Are there any girls going to race?

FYI: I all ready have the biggest loser in the the bag.

As for the races:

1) We will have the fastest lap race where every participant gets the track to themself for 3 full laps and the best of the 3 laps is his or her fastest time. Winner from each class gets a trophy at the awards ceremony. Classes are stock, modified, & unlimited as mentioned earlier. ;)

2) The drag race will be (2) 70's per race (as with any oter drag race) and it will be process of elimination for each class. Same goes for the trophies, 1 for each class.

3) The main event group race at the end of the day is ALL CLASSES racing together. :dope::DDRrocks: We will stage everybody according to their fastest lap times or classes. Slow peeps are in the front and the fast guys are in the rear. This will make a fair and interesting race. :laughing: We will set the number of laps when we do it. I'm thinking 10 laps. We could have qualifying pre-races if time permits. I'm thinking we get the "organized" races out of the way though so we can get on with the raffle, awards, and free time racing fun afterwards. :duniemonkie:

As for the races:

1) We will have the fastest lap race where every participant gets the track to themself for 3 full laps and the best of the 3 laps is his or her fastest time. Winner from each class gets a trophy at the awards ceremony. Classes are stock, modified, & unlimited as mentioned earlier. ;)

2) The drag race will be (2) 70's per race (as with any oter drag race) and it will be process of elimination for each class. Same goes for the trophies, 1 for each class.

3) The main event group race at the end of the day is ALL CLASSES racing together. :dope::DDRrocks: We will stage everybody according to their fastest lap times or classes. Slow peeps are in the front and the fast guys are in the rear. This will make a fair and interesting race. :laughing: We will set the number of laps when we do it. I'm thinking 10 laps. We could have qualifying pre-races if time permits. I'm thinking we get the "organized" races out of the way though so we can get on with the raffle, awards, and free time racing fun afterwards. :duniemonkie:

I'm open for the Regatta, going to watch only, but can help where needed on Thur, Friday or whenever or Whatever.!!!

I know.....too much free time on my hands!! Eat your heart out! :dope:

:dope:

P

As for the races:

Pete have you already determined what would be a modified vs unlimited?

OK this is who we have registered so far...

registered participants

White Rhino

Skinner

ninjagreengirl

Randog

Matt86m

ronster

KRUSTY

Jackster

mineurbiz

vegas style

POULE43

RG25911

raspadoo

Miss99

dunefreak

duniemonke

RAGDOLLMX

ISBB

spectators

(1) Miss99

(1) raspadoo

(1) dunesmurf

(3) don29palms

(1) 80 grit

(1) yfzrider53

(1) Chadwhick

(3) TPD duner (go raiders, malibu vlx, whatever he goes by now lol)

(4) Jackster84

(1) sandawg

(1) matt86m

If you are not on the list and think you registered already, contact me. Otherwise, get cracking and click the link and register. Note: your forum screen name or password has nothing to do with the store. You need to fill out a new account when checking out if you don;t already have one. It takes 2 minutes.

ALSO: if you are registered as a participant but forgot to include the people or family who are coming out with you, please go in and rsvp them as spectators (free) so we have a total head count for the food!