2Extreme +1

# of spectators

(1) Miss99

(1) dunesmurf

(3) don29palms

(1) 80 grit

(2) yfzrider53

(1) Chadwhick

(3) TPD duner (go raiders, malibu vlx, whatever he goes by now lol)

(4) Jackster84

(1) sandawg

(1) matt86m

(1) TCS T

(2) White Rhino

(1) dunejumper

(1) FE135

(5) Mid Life Crisis, NE14SAND, etc crew

(3) The Alaskan

(3) tigajoe

(1) 2Extreme

OK just once will do. got one registered paticipant and 3 supporting spectators but only only me and the wife truckin on up!

Thanks man! Glad to see so many peeps registered this year! It's gonna be quite the turnout. :beercheers: :atc: See ya out there!

...just for good measure :lol::atv:

Alright I just took care of my registration. 2 participants and 1 spectator. I sure don't want to miss out on the T-shirt order. Had fun last year and can't wait for another great time with all you guys. :beercheers::pics:

nice! list updated ;)

:atc: cant wait to see everybodies 70's this year, so many people have been "building/cleaning up" their toys! it should be a great time! lookin forward to meeting some new folks and checkin out the rides!

3 weeks from tonight, hangin out with good folks and listening the "swarm of bees" sound that comes from little bikes with big people on em testin out the track!..lol :atc:

:pissed:

Yep this year is gonna be badass! I can't wait. I will be getting out there probably Wed night and staying thru Sunday. Gotta get some duning in before the regatta. :rzr: And then Saturday it's on! :atc: :pissed:

We're now at 29 registered participants and 40 spectators!

registered participants

White Rhino

Skinner

ninjagreengirl

Randog

Matt86m

ronster + 1 added participant

KRUSTY

Jackster

mineurbiz

vegas style

POULE43

RG25911

raspadoo + 1 added participant

Miss99

dunefreak

duniemonke

RAGDOLLMX

ISBB

TCS T

wsky70

OGP

702LTR450

The Mad Greek

desertskyz

tigajoe

2Extreme +1 added participant

# of spectators

(1) Miss99

(1) dunesmurf

(3) don29palms

(1) 80 grit

(2) yfzrider53

(1) Chadwhick

(4) Jackster84

(1) sandawg

(1) matt86m

(1) TCS T

(2) White Rhino

(1) dunejumper

(1) FE135

(3) The Alaskan

(3) tigajoe

(1) 2Extreme

(4) jmanx

(1) sincity blondie

:beercheers:

hey guys...

Let me clear up some confusion on a couple things that I thought everyone would understand without explanation. :pissed:

1) In order to pre-register or make an order in the DDR store (ie: purchase a participant package or rsvp as a spectator, etc) you need to register a new store account. Your DDR forum account is completley separate from that so your forum log in info will not work in the store.

2) RSVP'ing as a free spectator (which costs nothing) does not entitle you to an event t-shirt. If you want to come out but also want a shirt, you will need to select spectator package, then keep shopping and purchase a t-shirt as well.

If there are any questions feel free to email me (pete@dumontduneriders.com) or just post up. :rzr:

Thanks.

:beercheers:

hey guys...

Let me clear up some confusion on a couple things that I thought everyone would understand without explanation. :pissed:

1) In order to pre-register or make an order in the DDR store (ie: purchase a participant package or rsvp as a spectator, etc) you need to register a new store account. Your DDR forum account is completley separate from that so your forum log in info will not work in the store.

2) RSVP'ing as a free spectator (which costs nothing) does not entitle you to an event t-shirt. If you want to come out but also want a shirt, you will need to select spectator package, then keep shopping and purchase a t-shirt as well.

If there are any questions feel free to email me (pete@dumontduneriders.com) or just post up. :rzr:

Thanks.

Hey Pete. I hope that I did this correctly. After I registered I did receive 3 emails including an order confirmation number. Let me know if I need to do anything else.

Thanks

OK Pete, I figured it out. :beercheers: No need for a T. We just wanted to come out and hang with everyone and watch the festivities. :cheesebong: Did we do it right for spectators?

Yep, you guys are good. :pissed:

Hey Pete. I hope that I did this correctly. After I registered I did receive 3 emails including an order confirmation number. Let me know if I need to do anything else.

Thanks

No problem, you are good as well. :rzr:

29 registered participants and 48 spectators!

registered participants

White Rhino

Skinner

ninjagreengirl

Randog

Matt86m

ronster + 1 added participant

KRUSTY

Jackster

mineurbiz

vegas style

POULE43

RG25911

raspadoo + 1 added participant

Miss99

dunefreak

duniemonke

RAGDOLLMX

ISBB

TCS T

wsky70

OGP

702LTR450

The Mad Greek

desertskyz

tigajoe

2Extreme +1 added participant

# of spectators

(1) Miss99

(1) dunesmurf

(3) don29palms

(1) 80 grit

(2) yfzrider53

(1) Chadwhick

(4) Jackster84

(1) sandawg

(1) matt86m

(1) TCS T

(2) White Rhino

(1) dunejumper

(1) FE135

(3) The Alaskan

(3) tigajoe

(1) 2Extreme

(4) jmanx

(1) sincity blondie

(2) Brian (no sreen name listed)

(4) jmanx

(2) BLUE STEEL & Kitcat

This is gonna be quite the crowd and good time! :MBdance:

Anyone else who hasn't registered get on the list asap. Deadline for pre-register & t-shirts is THIS Friday the 15th.

:driver: Some people get it and love em...some don't. It's gonna be fun as hell. :MBdance:

haha hell ya it looks like a hella of a lot of fun, i dont even have a 70, but im thinkin the drunken show watchin giants on midhet bikes is gonna be just as good!! :clown:

Edited by yfzrider53

haha hell ya it looks like a hella of a lot of fun, i dont even have a 70, but im thinkin the drunken giants on midhet bikes is gonna be just as good!! :clown:

Not exactly. There isn't gonna be any drunken riding in this event. That will not be tolerated one bit. This is a legit event where atc owners actually get together and tear it up on these things. No alcohol needed for that kinda fun. The beers come out later after it's over when it's time to party. :drunks: