2nd Annual 70cc Regatta at Dumont

dunefreak

Not exactly. There isn't gonna be any drunken riding in this event. That will not be tolerated one bit. This is a legit event where atc owners actually get together and tear it up on these things. No alcohol needed for that kinda fun. The beers come out later after it's over when it's time to party. :drunks:

I meant watchin Pete!! I meant the spectators im sure will be drinkin a few nothing outta control tho!

And ill be out Thurs night or fri morn so ill look for guys to help with track set-up should i bring anything? I sent Cole some spare parts and he made a pretty sweet lookin trophy :yiah:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant watchin Pete!! I meant the spectators im sure will be drinkin a few nothing outta control tho!

And ill be out Thurs night or fri morn so ill look for guys to help with track set-up should i bring anything? I sent Cole some spare parts and he made a pretty sweet lookin trophy :yiah:

gotcha. bring a shovel and any cones or stuff you think will help with the track setup :MBdance:

gotcha. bring a shovel and any cones or stuff you think will help with the track setup :MBdance:

ok will do I can prolly get my hands on some truck tires car tires etc if you think that will work to I only have a few cones

I count 76 ok lets call it 80 I will bring food for 80 and some tri tip i was going to leave on Saterday Early I dont have my car completed at this time so I will be their only Saterday So No Friday night dinner Sorry

If you have any changes Please let me Know Thanks Smokin ALS BBQ and crew :atv::thumb:

Edited by AL T

AL is gonna make me cry, i have to wait frm thursday to saturday for some tasty BBQ, damn!

haha, i guess i will survive, see ya saturday!

BTW, you may want to count me as two!!....lol

Edited by SKINNER

Ok we have a few more added to the list.

Steve @ Sandcrazd called me yesterday to tell me he got the screens done for the shirts and he said , "holy sh*t they are badass!." I can't wait to see em. :atv: Deadline is Friday for shirts if you want one.

32 registered participants and 49 spectators!

registered participants

White Rhino

Skinner

ninjagreengirl

Randog

Matt86m

ronster + 1 added participant

KRUSTY

Jackster

mineurbiz

vegas style

POULE43

RG25911

raspadoo + 1 added participant

Miss99

dunefreak

duniemonke

RAGDOLLMX

ISBB

TCS T

wsky70

OGP

702LTR450

The Mad Greek

desertskyz

tigajoe

2Extreme +1 added participant

Pyro

LouB & Alex

# of spectators

(1) Miss99

(1) dunesmurf

(3) don29palms

(1) 80 grit

(2) yfzrider53

(1) Chadwhick

(3) TPD duner (go raiders, malibu vlx, whatever he goes by now lol)

(4) Jackster84

(1) sandawg

(1) matt86m

(1) TCS T

(2) White Rhino

(1) dunejumper

(1) FE135

(5) Mid Life Crisis, NE14SAND, etc crew

(3) The Alaskan

(3) tigajoe

(1) 2Extreme

(4) jmanx

(1) sincity blondie

(2) Brian (no sreen name listed)

(4) jmanx

(2) BLUE STEEL & Kitcat

(1) Red Fox Moto X

I count 76 ok lets call it 80 I will bring food for 80 and some tri tip i was going to leave on Saterday Early I dont have my car completed at this time so I will be their only Saterday So No Friday night dinner Sorry

If you have any changes Please let me Know Thanks Smokin ALS BBQ and crew :hello::thumb:

Better make it a few more Al. There are a few that aren't on the list and some that were just added. Don't worry, we gotchoo covered. ;)

Thanks again for helping out with this. Smokin Al's BBQ is a huge part of what makes the regatta the regatta! :driver::eat:

If you have any changes Please let me Know Thanks Smokin ALS BBQ and crew :MBdance::headbang1:

Some tri tip?? Dude, thats why i'm going.

Some tri tip?? Dude, thats why i'm going.

No Problem if have a head count on who want what it would be easy but here what i going to Do Instead of having everyone reply Its First come till tri tip gone i will bring about 30 lbs of tri tip that should feed about 40 to 50 and 40 to 50 lbs of pork that should feed about 60 to 75 so we have it covered we will be have chips and cole slaw Thanks Smokin Al and staff :headbang1: :atc:

No Problem if have a head count on who want what it would be easy but here what i going to Do Instead of having everyone reply Its First come till tri tip gone i will bring about 30 lbs of tri tip that should feed about 40 to 50 and 40 to 50 lbs of pork that should feed about 60 to 75 so we have it covered we will be have chips and cole slaw Thanks Smokin Al and staff :freakin_nuts: :atc:

Big Al makes some killer BBQ. Man I am looking forward to it. Last years was off the hook! :yiah:

Edited by 2Extreme

No Problem if have a head count on who want what it would be easy but here what i going to Do Instead of having everyone reply Its First come till tri tip gone i will bring about 30 lbs of tri tip that should feed about 40 to 50 and 40 to 50 lbs of pork that should feed about 60 to 75 so we have it covered we will be have chips and cole slaw Thanks Smokin Al and staff :dope: :atc:

Al knows how to make a bunch of fat guys happy :eat: :atc: :freakin_nuts:

Will the sandboni be there this year?? Any other stuff like firewood etc. needed for the regetta?

We won't have the same sandboni, but Randog is bringing out a screen/ mesh setup that might work even better this year.

Yes, everyone should try and bring their share of firewood if possible just like any other weekend so we can have plenty for a big fire Sat night. :drunks:

We won't have the same sandboni, but Randog is bringing out a screen/ mesh setup that might work even better this year.

Yes, everyone should try and bring their share of firewood if possible just like any other weekend so we can have plenty for a big fire Sat night. :drunks:

Cool. Any other stuff needed?

This might be the largest DDR turnout yet. :thumb: :freakin_nuts:

36 participants, 51 spectators

registered participants

White Rhino

Skinner

ninjagreengirl

Randog

Matt86m

KRUSTY

Jackster

mineurbiz

vegas style

POULE43

RG25911

Miss99

dunefreak

duniemonke

RAGDOLLMX

ISBB

TCS T

wsky70

OGP

702LTR450

The Mad Greek

desertskyz

tigajoe

Pyro

LouB & Alex

stugots (Randy)

sadistic pig

sanddunesaddict

Joseph D (not sure which screen name- there wasn't one listed. high octane junkie?)

# of spectators

(1) Miss99

(1) dunesmurf

(3) don29palms

(1) 80 grit

(2) yfzrider53

(1) Chadwhick

(4) Jackster84

(1) sandawg

(1) matt86m

(1) TCS T

(2) White Rhino

(1) dunejumper

(1) FE135

(3) The Alaskan

(3) tigajoe

(1) 2Extreme

(4) jmanx

(1) sincity blondie

(4) jmanx

(2) BLUE STEEL & Kitcat

(1) Red Fox Moto X

(2) DuelorDie

I have a number of people down for "t-shirt only" that I haven't put on the list so don't worry- I gotcha. :dope:

**NOTE: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PRE-REGISTER OR TO BUY A SANDCRAZD EVENT T-SHIRT

This might be the largest DDR turnout yet. :thumb: :freakin_nuts:

36 participants, 51 spectators

registered participants

White Rhino

Skinner

ninjagreengirl

Randog

Matt86m

KRUSTY

Jackster

mineurbiz

vegas style

POULE43

RG25911

Miss99

dunefreak

duniemonke

RAGDOLLMX

ISBB

TCS T

wsky70

OGP

702LTR450

The Mad Greek

desertskyz

tigajoe

Pyro

LouB & Alex

stugots (Randy)

sadistic pig

sanddunesaddict

Joseph D (not sure which screen name- there wasn't one listed. high octane junkie?)

# of spectators

(1) Miss99

(1) dunesmurf

(3) don29palms

(1) 80 grit

(2) yfzrider53

(1) Chadwhick

(4) Jackster84

(1) sandawg

(1) matt86m

(1) TCS T

(2) White Rhino

(1) dunejumper

(1) FE135

(3) The Alaskan

(3) tigajoe

(1) 2Extreme

(4) jmanx

(1) sincity blondie

(4) jmanx

(2) BLUE STEEL & Kitcat

(1) Red Fox Moto X

(2) DuelorDie

I have a number of people down for "t-shirt only" that I haven't put on the list so don't worry- I gotcha. :dope:

**NOTE: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PRE-REGISTER OR TO BUY A SANDCRAZD EVENT T-SHIRT

do you have me on your list?

do you have me on your list?

Well by the looks of that list...NO. :laughing: But in my head yeah I knew you were going. When I make these lists online from what I have on paper I don't always remember those who told me in person. I got too much chit going on to remember all that. :blury:

I will update the list. :thumb:

FINALLY confirmed my vacation request today! :thumb: Looks like I'll be rolling in solo on thursday afternoon/night. Had no time to finish my '82 but bringing out the stock unrestored '85 (on shiny new plastics, thanks Poule) :atc: , and Pete's old TRX :blury: ....

Is it bad that a grown a$$ man is excited about going out and playing on kids' bikes????? :laughing:

:laughing: :atc:

**NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR PRE-REGISTRATION OR TO BUY A SANDCRAZD EVENT T-SHIRT HAS BEEN EXTENDED ONE MORE DAY. DEADLINE IS SUNDAY, JAN 17 AT NOON

37 participants, 55 spectators

registered participants

White Rhino

Skinner

ninjagreengirl

Randog

Matt86m

KRUSTY

Jackster

mineurbiz

vegas style

POULE43

RG25911

Miss99

dunefreak

duniemonke

RAGDOLLMX

ISBB

TCS T

wsky70

OGP

702LTR450

The Mad Greek

desertskyz

tigajoe

Pyro

LouB & Alex

stugots (Randy)

sadistic pig

sanddunesaddict

rushjunkie

rsvp'd spectators

(1) Miss99

(1) dunesmurf

(3) don29palms

(1) 80 grit

(2) yfzrider53

(1) Chadwhick

(4) Jackster84

(1) sandawg

(1) matt86m

(1) TCS T

(2) White Rhino

(1) dunejumper

(1) FE135

(3) The Alaskan

(3) tigajoe

(1) 2Extreme

(4) jmanx

(1) sincity blondie

(4) jmanx

(2) BLUE STEEL & Kitcat

(1) Red Fox Moto X

(2) DuelorDie

(1) ynot

(1) jr1208

(2) DUNEDEMON and Lou

I have a number of people down for "t-shirt only" that I haven't put on the list so don't worry- I gotcha. :thumb:

:MBdance: :atc:

**NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR PRE-REGISTRATION OR TO BUY A SANDCRAZD EVENT T-SHIRT HAS BEEN EXTENDED ONE MORE DAY. DEADLINE IS SUNDAY, JAN 17 AT NOON

37 participants, 55 spectators

registered participants

White Rhino

Skinner

ninjagreengirl

Randog

Matt86m

KRUSTY

Jackster

mineurbiz

vegas style

POULE43

RG25911

Miss99

dunefreak

duniemonke

RAGDOLLMX

ISBB

TCS T

wsky70

OGP

702LTR450

The Mad Greek

desertskyz

tigajoe

Pyro

LouB & Alex

stugots (Randy)

sadistic pig

sanddunesaddict

rushjunkie

rsvp'd spectators

(1) Miss99

(1) dunesmurf

(3) don29palms

(1) 80 grit

(2) yfzrider53

(1) Chadwhick

(4) Jackster84

(1) sandawg

(1) matt86m

(1) TCS T

(2) White Rhino

(1) dunejumper

(1) FE135

(3) The Alaskan

(3) tigajoe

(1) 2Extreme

(4) jmanx

(1) sincity blondie

(4) jmanx

(2) BLUE STEEL & Kitcat

(1) Red Fox Moto X

(2) DuelorDie

(1) ynot

(1) jr1208

(2) DUNEDEMON and Lou

I have a number of people down for "t-shirt only" that I haven't put on the list so don't worry- I gotcha. :thumb:

hey pete me & my girl are making it out,i see my name with a 1 i don't know if thats for shirts or # of exp,which i did bought 1 shirt?,,,thanks see you guy's out there :beercheers:

hey pete me & my girl are making it out,i see my name with a 1 i don't know if thats for shirts or # of exp,which i did bought 1 shirt?,,,thanks see you guy's out there :beercheers:

Hey jr, yea sorry, I meant to put you down for 2 spectators, not 1. ;) And yes I have you down for 1 shirt as well. :MBdance: