2nd Annual 70cc Regatta at Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick note: If anyone has CONES, please bring as many as you can.

aww crap...hope things work out Aaron! :(

sweet! OGP & I will be there.

I got some cones but let me ask which type of cones since the I was totally scolded by the frizz :broke::think:

I could probly borrow a few from work and was wondering if barracades would be acceptable??

I'm thinking about coming out mid day Friday. I have some little cones that will have to be anchored down if it's windy but your more that welcome to use them. I also have a couple of tires that I can cut in half to use if you want!!! sounds ugly but they work!!!

If youins cook for me and supply me with the livations I might be convinced to come out on Thursday!!!

You can drag me around to form the track if you want!!! :think:

:ninja:

I thought Pete was bringing everyone beer and food for track set-up :drunks: :broke:

I'll have plenty of food and beer since I'll be a loaner this trip since wifey has to work....

looks like we are gettin a "clean bill of health" for the weather this weekend! fri, sat, and sun, "mainly clear and cool" all three days, according to the weather link, ..... allthough...that UV index for saturday is at a 3, so be careful!!..haha! :dunno:

we are out, bummed! told the wife we will camp with DDR at a later date to make it up. please get my shirts and randog parts to Brian, thanks

sucks man I was lookin forward to meet you someone around my neck of the woods! I'll race ur 70 for lol. hope we meet soon man!

not sure if pete is gonna see this, since he is already out there, but i am pretty sure that would be fine. seems that this came up in conversation before.

i am nobody and have no say so ..LOL... but i am sure it will be fine.

we are out, bummed! told the wife we will camp with DDR at a later date to make it up. please get my shirts and randog parts to Brian, thanks

Sucks Aaron. :(

No prob on giving the parts to Brian. Any specific Brian in mind? :flipoff::lol:

Hopefully something will change so you can make it out. :lol:

Got two days ya know???? :lol:

Thanks for the orders mANg,

R-

Guest Crasher

This question may have been asked and answered, so I apologize in advance if it has.....Is Smokin' Al going to be out there all weekend, or just for the Regatta? I hope he's out there the entire time!! :flipoff:

This question may have been asked and answered, so I apologize in advance if it has.....Is Smokin' Al going to be out there all weekend, or just for the Regatta? I hope he's out there the entire time!! :flipoff:

Smokin Als will only be there for the Regatta. From what I have heard. Maybe he will post later but I could be wrong...

hey pete quick ? ,i bought a shirt only for 15 because i didn't have a :atc: but i already picked up 1 :atc: so i was wondering if i can pay the difference & jump in the track with the stocks :atc: :flipoff:

I am pretty sure that is fine, he wanted a count for all and for the shirts. He is letting spectators reg there so I don't think he would have any issues with you registering for the races onsite.

Guest Crasher

Smokin Als will only be there for the Regatta. From what I have heard. Maybe he will post later but I could be wrong...

Thanks for the info. Shoot, I guess that means I need to go grocery shopping. :lol::flipoff: Looking forward to some tri tip at the Regatta though!! :lol: