NEW YEARS TRIP

BIG RICK

I am planning my trip the week before. Day after Christmas. Who else is in that weekend. Want to leave before the big crowd gets in...........and get some peaceful duneing in............. :laughing:

We are going to try and make it out for Xmas as well. I am done with whooped out dunes.

I am planning my trip the week before. Day after Christmas. Who else is in that weekend. Want to leave before the big crowd gets in...........and get some peaceful duneing in............. :hello:

We're going up the day before Xmas and staying throught the New Years. Usually a few days before Xmas are great - not a lot of people there.

we are going, camping with Al. new years eve will be wife and my 22 anniversary, glad she lets us do the sand 4 it

Well its only my 9th anniversary with mine we were married 01-01-01 pretty cool huh?

That date will never happen again in any of our lives!

So Happy Anniversary to you!!! And many more!!! :yiah:

I will be there as well, probabaly bothering the guy in the window at DOGHOUSE!! :lol:

Edited by HippieChick4U

Well its only my 9th anniversary with mine we were married 01-01-01 pretty cool huh?

That date will never happen again in any of our lives!

So Happy Anniversary to you!!! And many more!!! :yiah:

I will be there as well, probabaly bothering the guy in the window at DOGHOUSE!! :laughing:

I got a stalker.