Jax family without a hauler

jackxclan

With our X mas Dumont trip just days away We woke up Sunday morning to this, http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp61/Je...ried%20trailer/ one of the quads had burned inside the trailer during the night. Ins. has already totaled the quad and trailer so now we are in the settlement stage.

I have a few friends that wanted my hauler when we were ready to move up, would have been nice to have another family make some memories like we did. Leaving it for salvage yesterday was sad.

i read about it on GD man talk about a crappy deal.. Just glad the whole hauler didnt burn to the ground!! It sucks but look on the bright side.. you will have a brand new hauler to make new memories in :D

Jason, workin on a new or SLIGHTLY used mid 30's 5'er already.

State Farm is sayin they will settle this by weeks end or early next week. They have always done us right I hope this is the same way.

As far as the whole rig going up, the gas line from the tank on the quad was burned off and the back of the tank was burned, amazing it didnt go up. I had closed it up tight Saturday because we were going to have rain, I think it ran outta oxygen.

what caused the quad to catch fire? Glad the whole hauler didnt catch fire which in turn could have caught the house on fire.

Dont have any reason for to burn. Looks like it started around the battery.

You got a phone #

• 1 month later...