Bought a new RZR S

JoeDuner

I bought one and Tim bought two. Can't wait to dice it up.

Very Cool, Joe. Congrats! I hear nothing but good things about those Razor S's. :hello:

tim's gonna need like three haulers to get all his shizz to D :dope:

BALLER

No he's not. He doesn't have the Funco anymore. :undecided:

Its obviously not the same as duning a sandcar but Im sure we will have tons of fun in them. Its also cool not having to think about breaking a tranny either. Figured Id give the RZR a shot and if its not what I want it to be, Ill get another Funco.

Its obviously not the same as duning a sandcar but Im sure we will have tons of fun in them. Its also cool not having to think about breaking a tranny either. Figured Id give the RZR a shot and if its not what I want it to be, Ill get another Funco.

Is that ALL you were thinking the whole time duning your car? :thumb::undecided:

Fugg it mang...if it breaks it breaks. Until then, give her the onion! :dope::hello::dope:

Thanks, I have already ordered about $1300 in aftermarket stuff.

Paddles and Razors, UMP filter, Steering Wheel, 1/2 Windshield, Seatbelts, and going to get HID's and a new Rollcage with wing. :xmas2:

I can't wait to see what your new cage is going to look like. You're going to have to post some more pics when you get it all together. :thumb: