Bought a new RZR S

JoeDuner

Is that ALL you were thinking the whole time duning your car? :blink::thumb:

Fugg it mang...if it breaks it breaks. Until then, give her the onion! :driver: :xmas2: :dope:

No its not all I was thinking about duning. But when youve broke 4 of them like I have, it is in the back of your mind when you hit a jump or fly through the whoops. When the trans makes one of its normal mendi sounds, you will ask a freind...... hey does your trans sound like this in third gear :laughoff: $2700 the first time, $3500 the second time, $3300 the third time, $1800 the last time :driver: ! you gotta pay to play. :MBdance:

Edited by OGP

I can't wait to see what your new cage is going to look like. You're going to have to post some more pics when you get it all together. :xmas2:

We are working a deal with one of my friends here in so cal. on building us 3 custom cages. Cage,roof,roofwing with built in rear lights, half doors and tabbed for LED light bar and LED whips.

This is one of his cages. Ours will have lights built into the rear wing and LED light bars.

post-225-1260643386_thumb.jpg

post-225-1260643401_thumb.jpg

post-225-1260643415_thumb.jpg

We are working a deal with one of my friends here in so cal. on building us 3 custom cages. Cage,roof,roofwing with built in rear lights, half doors and tabbed for LED light bar and LED whips.

This is one of his cages. Ours will have lights built into the rear wing and LED light bars.

post-225-1260643386_thumb.jpg

post-225-1260643401_thumb.jpg

post-225-1260643415_thumb.jpg

Looks like he does some clean work. Does he have a website? I would like to see more pics of the doors and how the rzr looks from a distance.

hers a pic of one of mine. They will both look identical once I get the dumbass warning decals off of this one and all the other decals that remind me its a rzr S.

post-225-1260923186_thumb.jpg

post-225-1260923213_thumb.jpg

It's about time you posted some pics. Looks good. Have you had a chance to try out those paddles and front mohawks? What's the size on those?

i had these tires on the teryx and they worked great. Hopefully they work as well on the rzr. These paddles slide real well

We have to meet up during New Years and go for a RZR run. I would also like to try those out. You can give mine a spin too. Then we can compare. Very cool. Can't wait until New Years.

• 5 weeks later...

We're totally immersed in the Rzr s.

Get the Polaris 5 year extended warranty if you haven't already.

You have 6 months from the date of purchase to buy it.

We paid $538, and it has paid us back in spades.

Just replaced the tranny under warranty.

8 hours labor + cost of new trans,, all picked up by Polaris.

They are being excellent about covering the warranty.