Earrrrrly AM trip to Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry CHuck, we'll have cold beers to cool us off. We'll get to try your new six pack rack. :shocked2:

no need, i tested it last night. me and your mom went for a cruise on the bike, drank some beers from the six pack rack cooler, and the rest is history.

damn its still going to be hot out there, thanks pete. we will see you guys saturday morning.

IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE HOT THAN LAST TIME DOESNT MATTER ALWAYS A GOOD TIME :shocked2: :laughing:

^^^ HOT SHMOT, who cares, lets go ride :rockwoot: :headbang: It doesn't seem much hotter than last time we went, Dave. :dunno: The trick is just don't stop.

no need, i tested it last night. me and your mom went for a cruise on the bike, drank some beers from the six pack rack cooler, and the rest is history.

^^^ :thumb::thumb: :redhat: :dunno::slap::idiot:

^^^ HOT SHMOT, who cares, lets go ride :shocked2: :rockwoot: It doesn't seem much hotter than last time we went, Dave. :dunno: The trick is just don't stop.

^^^ :headbang: :thumb::thumb: :redhat: :dunno::idiot:

have fun guys!!! yeah, dont keep stopping like everyone did last time!! it was fine as long as we were moving!! ill be kicking it at the lake!! :laughing::slap:

Stacey, they are good friends. I have a feeling Chuck (crd450) knows what the situation is. :rockwoot:

HAHA, I've known Chuck since we were knee high to a grasshopper. He's a real A Hole, but the money he pays me to be his friend pays for my sand addiction. Besides, his Mom wears combat boots to go with :laughing: :shocked2: her mullet.

HAHA, I've known Chuck since we were knee high to a grasshopper. He's a real A Hole, but the money he pays me to be his friend pays for my sand addiction. Besides, his Mom wears combat boots to go with :laughing::rockwoot: her mullet.

that's funny :shocked2: right there :D

Hey Pete, do you have a head count for tomorrow? :rockwoot:

Yeah I think so....

Should be me, SandYFZ, wingnut, PaulyPaul, and lindernglamis so far

racnjason said he was gonna try and make it, maybe.

ISBB, dnchevyman, and JoeDuner can't make it. :shocked2:

WELL IT SHOULD ONLY BE ABOUT 95 WHEN YOU GET THERE THAT LIKE PRIME RIDING WEATHER JUST HOPE ITS NOT TO WINDY FOR YA HAVE FUN :thumbsdown:

AND I THINK PAUL MAY BE WORKING TODAY :headbang:

i think your right dave!! have fun at dumont boys!! im heading to the lake!!! :laughing:

when i rolled outta bed at 6am this morning (4am in vegas) the first thought that came to mind was those lucky f*ckers that are on thier way to dumont and im sitting in alabama...