So who is going out for Xmas?

Just Mike

We go out every year to Dumont a few days before Xmas and stay through New Years. We camp in the wash below and bring our tree and gifts. The days before and Xmas day are great because usually the dunes are vacant or near vacant.

We go out every year to Dumont a few days before Xmas and stay through New Years. We camp in the wash below and bring our tree and gifts. The days before and Xmas day are great because usually the dunes are vacant or near vacant.

I went on a guys trip 3 or 4 years ago right before Xmas and it was a blast. Maybe 10 camps all together. Look for us when you go on some rides. We will be by BR 6 I am sure.

We might head out on the 26th with just the quads :dope: .

Jodi, I'll keep an eye out for you in the dunes and we will jump in on your line :mc: , glad to hear you are having a better time keeping up with the guys :laughing: .

Sounds like a plan! Camped in the usual! :DDRrocks:

I went on a guys trip 3 or 4 years ago right before Xmas and it was a blast. Maybe 10 camps all together. Look for us when you go on some rides. We will be by BR 6 I am sure.

Hey, sounds good. We'll look for ya. It's always more fun when you have more people on rides.