V-Rex

dunefreak

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone! i didnt tune the car on race gas like i had originally planned, because of t-rex tearing up drivetrain all the time. we tried to get as much power as possible with 91 octane and it makes more sense being street legal. i don't know how good the tune is until i drive the car and our night came to a end with intake splitting at welded seam but chris at danzio was a trooper and stayed after hours till 2 in the morning so i could take it home. final number was 676hp to the tires (not as much as t-rex) but i have alot left in the motor if i want to add boost and race gas! i dont know if i will take car to dumont this weekend due to intake screwed up but we will see!

hey everyone! i didnt tune the car on race gas like i had originally planned, because of t-rex tearing up drivetrain all the time. we tried to get as much power as possible with 91 octane and it makes more sense being street legal. i don't know how good the tune is until i drive the car and our night came to a end with intake splitting at welded seam but chris at danzio was a trooper and stayed after hours till 2 in the morning so i could take it home. final number was 676hp to the tires (not as much as t-rex) but i have alot left in the motor if i want to add boost and race gas! i dont know if i will take car to dumont this weekend due to intake screwed up but we will see!

thats some respectable power to the rear wheels congrats for pump gas

no pictures just dyno slip in the glove box of my truck. maybee next time pete comes to dump shait at my house he can take it and post is somehow! i am definetly not capable! ryan

:2gunsfiring: That won't be till after new years. I'll get it from you sometime soon though and get it posted up.

i plan to go to dumont on sat. for a little shake down! stayin for the day.

Damnit. I gotta work. Go sunday instead! :laughoff:

Hopefully everything goes smooth tomorrow getting the last minute kinks worked out. There's alot of freakin oil lines on that thing. :clap:

Here is a small clip of us tonight watching oil pressure and checking for leaks.

She sounds pretty good, but I wanna hear it really turn some rpms. :argue:

Ryan, I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon or cruise by after I get done with my rail to give you a hand with things. :beat:

well i tried real hard along with bert to get ready for sunday shakedown! fixed oil leaks,but now the tune is a little lean i think. so it needs to go back to the tuner before i can take it to the sand! i am real disapointed but shiat happens. My guess is it was probably ok on dyno because there is no load on motor due to just turning dyno drums and now pushing car it seems to be lean not worth the risk!