V-Rex

dunefreak

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

hey ryan, this is joe from billy's shop. i'm back over there now, got a new phone number.. you can get it from billy. i lost yours.

anyway, i'll be at dumont on president's day weekend. holler at me and lemme know if you're goin'. hopefully i'll still be free when you finish the car. so far it's looking good.

What are you getting Pete?

an 07 ShortSandcar built to my needs & desires :D

see there it is again you said it again now come clean what are you biulding mr secret..................................... inquring minds wanna know

There's no secret. :tapdance: And it's not a rebuild...it's a new turn-key car.

after the spindle breaking for the 3rd tiem and tweaking the frame he is getting it rebuilt with stronger parts from short sand cars.. :D

might as well be a build.. gettign a entire new frame and other goodies! pretty much only using the salvagable parts off the old car.. motor wheels tires and other odd's and ends.

Not quite, Nick. The only things that are getting used from my old car are the motor, gas tank, and shocks. And even those parts are getting re-conditioned. It's not a rebuild. It started out that way but I changed my mind. Now it is going to be a brand new car. :beercheers: :dance:

:2cents:

V Rex :laughing: Soon...very soon :slap:

Not quite, Nick. The only things that are getting used from my old car are the motor, gas tank, and shocks. And even those parts are getting re-conditioned. It's not a rebuild. It started out that way but I changed my mind. Now it is going to be a brand new car.

good god mann!!! ( in my best Raoul Duke Voice (fear and loating for you people not up to speed with the cool crowd))

an 07 ShortSandcar built to my needs & desires

i never read or saw this. so if you realise i never saw that and you keep throwing suttle hints what am i to think .

so that is very cool dont know why you would keep it a secret ..................................................................... :dance:

now you have nick after me great im gonna get shot behind bathroom #5 just cause im nosey o fine thats just great !!!!!! :tapdance: :beercheers::laughing::slap::2cents:

Edited by barefoot bob

i never read or saw this. so if you realise i never saw that and you keep throwing suttle hints what am i to think .

so that is very cool dont know why you would keep it a secret ..................................................................... :dunno:

now you have nick after me great im gonna get shot behind bathroom #5 just cause im nosey o fine thats just great !!!!!! :angry2: :barf::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

:mc_smiley: :mc_smiley:

BUT IT'S NOT A SECRET!!!! :dunno: :mc_smiley:

• 3 weeks later...