For the love of all things holy!

redswr

Maybe it's just cause i'm on so many sites and know how to post stuff correctly but i absolutly hate it when newbies post pics and don't hit enter between IMG codes!!! It drives me insane having to scroll sideways instead of straight down the page!!! Make me a classified section mod or something before i shoot myself!!!

PS :ban-split:

Ok don't carry on I'm still ranting...lol.

I've been trying to find a rzr or something similar to that for my dad on here and just when I think I find something after reading 2 or 3 pages about it it says it's sold... Common people!!!

Edited by redswr

Ok don't carry on I'm still ranting...lol.

I've been trying to find a rzr or something similar to that for my dad on here and just when I think I find something after reading 2 or 3 pages about it it says it's sold... Common people!!!

Dr. Door has one for sale.

i replied to Dr Doors add and he hasn't gotten back... i'll tell my dad he should call him. how are those tryx's? thats the only thing i havn't driven. we need something that'll fit in his F-250 with the short bed and i think the rzr was just about the best fit.

Maybe it's just cause i'm on so many sites and know how to post stuff correctly but i absolutly hate it when newbies post pics and don't hit enter between IMG codes!!! It drives me insane having to scroll sideways instead of straight down the page!!! Make me a classified section mod or something before i shoot myself!!!

PS :DDRrocks:

If they made you a mod for the classifieds you'd probly make your own online gun store and shiat ! :flipoff: