A new. great feature at the south pole!

Has anyone been out to the south pole lately i would love to have someone pick up letters for me call me if you can do so.(562)266-1922 Steve I'm in La Habra,Ca

Steve, I am going out this weekend and I should be able to go by there and pick those up for you. Then you can PM me your address and I will send them to you.

Terry

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, I am going out this weekend and I should be able to go by there and pick those up for you. Then you can PM me your address and I will send them to you.

Terry

Thank you very much. I hope the weather is good for you this weekend.

Address

2111 Ramona ave La Habra,Ca 90631

Can u take a picture of the mail box for me?

Thank you,

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Got your E Mail after I got back so no pictures. I took one book apart and removed what was in it and put it back. The other one was almost full so I will forward it and the pages to you this week. You or somebody need new books and the lettering is very faded so it will need a tune up this year as far as that goes. I am sure someone at the Halloween meet and greet will get a pic for you.

Terry

• 3 weeks later...

Terry, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UPDATE. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE LETTERS SOON, IF NEEDED I'LL SEND YOU SOME CASH FOR THE POSTAGE OR IF YOU DON'T LIVE TO FAR I'LL STOP BY AND PICK THEM UP FROM YOU.I WILL BE OUT TO THE DUNES ON THANKSGIVING WEEKEND AND WILL DO A MAKEOVER ON THE SIGN. I'M JUST GLAD TO HEAR IT IS STILL UP.

THANKS AGAIN,

STEVE

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

I'M ON THE RIGHT AND MY "NAVY SON" MICHAEL IS ON THE LEFT THIS IS NEW YEARS 2010 THE DAY WE PUT UP THE MAIL BOX

post-6164-064367600 1289327224_thumb.jpg

OK TERRY I JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PROFILE AND NOTICED YOU LIVE IN HENDERSON. SO I DON'T THINK I'LL BE IN YOUR NEIBOR HOOD TOO SOON SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE SEND THEM TO MY ADDRESS

2111 RAMONA AVE

LA HABRA,CA

THANK YOU,

STEVE

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

OK TERRY I JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PROFILE AND NOTICED YOU LIVE IN HENDERSON. SO I DON'T THINK I'LL BE IN YOUR NEIBOR HOOD TOO SOON SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE SEND THEM TO MY ADDRESS

2111 RAMONA AVE

LA HABRA,CA

THANK YOU,

STEVE

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Steve, I will get it out as soon as I can USPS

Terry, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UPDATE. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE LETTERS SOON, IF NEEDED I'LL SEND YOU SOME CASH FOR THE POSTAGE OR IF YOU DON'T LIVE TO FAR I'LL STOP BY AND PICK THEM UP FROM YOU.I WILL BE OUT TO THE DUNES ON THANKSGIVING WEEKEND AND WILL DO A MAKEOVER ON THE SIGN. I'M JUST GLAD TO HEAR IT IS STILL UP.

THANKS AGAIN,

STEVE

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

I'M ON THE RIGHT AND MY "NAVY SON" MICHAEL IS ON THE LEFT THIS IS NEW YEARS 2010 THE DAY WE PUT UP THE MAIL BOX

THANKS AGAIN,

STEVE

hey steve jorge the group & i would b out there thanksgiving weekend hope we can meet up 2 get some rides or camp together again....

WOW I GOT THE PACKAGE ON SATURDAY AND WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE THE AMOUNT OF LETTERS AND THE LENGTH OF WRITING ON EACH OF THEM. THANK YOU FOR SENDING THEM AS I SAID BEFORE I'LL BE OUT FOR THE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND PLEASE SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOUR SAND TOYS IF YOUR COMING OUT FOR THANKSGIVING SO I CAN STOP BY AND SAY THANKS.

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

• 3 months later...

Awesome job with the mailbox. I will be out there for the cleanup weekend 2011 as well. It just happens to coincide with our yearly trip to Dumont. As an active service member I just wanted to say that, this is the type of thing that keeps us going. I plan on taking some pics of this thing and posting it up in the shop. Hope to meet a couple of you guys out there as well. Will be camped by shitter #7 with 2 haulers one red and one white with a couch and huge flagpole. Also I can help collect letters and mail them out if need be.

• 8 months later...