BUSA OR R1 QUAD

BIG GUNS

Big Guns:

Sorry, seems Bruce and I kind of stole your thread?!? We just got carried away.!!

Anyway let me know If your still interested in our Gsxr1000 Quad. We hope to race,,, on Radar/video,,,, Turbo Bruce Presidents weekend. Just let me know how to get ahold of ya??? I'd be happy to hook up with ya and Talk about a deal!?!?

Thanks

Bud

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Guns:

Sorry, seems Bruce and I kind of stole your thread?!? We just got carried away.!!

Anyway let me know If your still interested in our Gsxr1000 Quad. We hope to race,,, on Radar/video,,,, Turbo Bruce Presidents weekend. Just let me know how to get ahold of ya??? I'd be happy to hook up with ya and Talk about a deal!?!?

Thanks

Bud

ITS ALL GOOD, ILL BE THERE TO SEE THAT RACE. :yiah:

ITS ALL GOOD, ILL BE THERE TO SEE THAT RACE. :yiah:

wow 2out of 3 are you shure you want to do that to your self???? you must be like the little train i think i can i think i can i think i can :freakin_nuts: i will be coming out with a ex 400 but i run race gas lol just look for that black gsxr 1100 lt 500 it is the one in the pic for sale any other street motor quads going to be there??? hay bud you know any one looking for a motor i have a 03 zx9 iam selling $ 950 for the hole bike

:laughing::thumb:

wow 2out of 3 are you shure you want to do that to your self???? you must be like the little train i think i can i think i can i think i can :think: i will be coming out with a ex 400 but i run race gas lol just look for that black gsxr 1100 lt 500 it is the one in the pic for sale any other street motor quads going to be there??? hay bud you know any one looking for a motor i have a 03 zx9 iam selling $ 950 for the hole bike

:blury::MBdance:

wow 2out of 3 are you shure you want to do that to your self???? you must be like the little train i think i can i think i can i think i can :laughing: i will be coming out with a ex 400 but i run race gas lol just look for that black gsxr 1100 lt 500 it is the one in the pic for sale any other street motor quads going to be there??? hay bud you know any one looking for a motor i have a 03 zx9 iam selling $ 950 for the hole bike

i'm not sure were i am going next.

post-2770-1263594169_thumb.jpg

dumont dumont dumont :laughing:

Cbrian

You need to be at Dumont Presidents weekend!!! We gotta do some racin!!!! we'll take you AND Bruce OUT!!!

Very nice Quad dude!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing it in person!!!

Bruce:

400ex on race gass?!?!? lol lol lo lol now that's a good one!!! come on?!? tell the folks what we're up against?!? boost?, fuel? hp? NOS?,,,, I gave the folks our specs!!! It's your turn!!!

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can,, I like that!!! Attitude wins over talent every time... remember the little train actually,,,, DID,,?!?!?

Edited by Quadrockets

Cbrian

You need to be at Dumont Presidents weekend!!! We gotta do some racin!!!! we'll take you AND Bruce OUT!!!

Bruce:

400ex on race gass?!?!? lol lol lo lol now that's a good one!!! come on?!? tell the folks what we're up against?!? boost?, fuel? hp? NOS?,,,, I gave the folks our specs!!! It's your turn!!!

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can,, I like that!!! Attitude wins over talent every time... remember the little train actually,,,, DID,,?!?!?

:thumb::blury::MBdance::think::laughing:

Cbrian

Bruce:

no turbo, no nos

Cbrian

Bruce:

all you need to know is that i have a tail light so you will know were to go heheeh. well ok vp c16 fuel 15 to 18 lb boost and alot of nos and well over 200 hp but i think all i need for you is that ex 400 lol

all you need to know is that i have a tail light so you will know were to go heheeh. well ok vp c16 fuel 15 to 18 lb boost and alot of nos and well over 200 hp but i think all i need for you is that ex 400 lol

15 to 18 pounds of boost huh??? that seems a little high for stock internals. . . maybe some turbo pistons as well??? just a thought.....

:beat: all stock

Good point Kurt.!! Wow, all stock motor?!? with 15-18 lbs. boost and a BIG shot( amount not disclosed) of NOS..?!? I guess those older 1100 are built pretty strong.

I have a buddy up in Utah with a Turbo Busa car and he has thrown rods on 3 motors at 15lbs boost?!? Now he stays below 10lbs.

So well above 200hp Bruce??? sounds like you maybe in the 300 hp range?,? Wow, what was I thinking shooting off my mouth that we could run with ya!! Our little Gxsr1000 Duner with a 40hp shot of NOS doesn't stand a chance!!! I think I can,,I think I can, I think I can,,,,,,, :beat: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,wink,,, lol

Bud :D:beat:

So how many bike lengths do you all think Bruce here will win by???? Bruce what do you think???

Edited by Quadrockets

Note to Brian: that is one bad a$$ DS. I've seen many many builds and conversions over the years and yours is definitely a looker.

We need to restore the Almighty DS back to the top of the King of the Hill heap. Sandbomber had them all in his hand for a couple of years.

All hail Bombardier!

Note to Brian: that is one bad a$$ DS. I've seen many many builds and conversions over the years and yours is definitely a looker.

We need to restore the Almighty DS back to the top of the King of the Hill heap. Sandbomber had them all in his hand for a couple of years.

All hail Bombardier!

Hey Vic!

Talked to Curtis today, We had a long talk about this race. (Remember he had the Yellow Busa Quad our little Green Gsxr1000 beat up on) He sold it and built a Gsxr 1000 Quad.. wonder why??? He gave a chuckle..

He won't make it down in Feb. :(:( His parents 50th wedding , so were thinking 1st weekend in March,,, I'll keep ya posted.

Big Guns

Our bikes are fuel injected and run perfect A/F ratio anywhere you go. NOS system is in and ready for final dial in!!! But this stinking rain will make us wait till Next weekend. Videos/Radar will be Taken ..

I think I can,,I think I can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :beat: lol

After you see the Video/Radar running the hill,,,,,,,remember,,,,,our little 1000s are GREAT Duners.

Good point Kurt.!! Wow, all stock motor?!? with 15-18 lbs. boost and a BIG shot( amount not disclosed) of NOS..?!? I guess those older 1100 are built pretty strong.

I have a buddy up in Utah with a Turbo Busa car and he has thrown rods on 3 motors at 15lbs boost?!? Now he stays below 10lbs.

So well above 200hp Bruce??? sounds like you maybe in the 300 hp range?,? Wow, what was I thinking shooting off my mouth that we could run with ya!! Our little Gxsr1000 Duner with a 40hp shot of NOS doesn't stand a chance!!! I think I can,,I think I can, I think I can,,,,,,, :slap: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,wink,,, lol

Bud :D:laughing:

So how many bike lengths do you all think Bruce here will win by???? Bruce what do you think???

no way could it be in the 300 hp but it would be nice and the nos jet are 42-46 i think i dont remimber and yes the old gsxr run well and make over 200 hp all day long with a turbo the only problem with them is the trany 2 gear all i do is buy stock motors and put them in i just got 3 more and iam going to build a play bike and your budy with the car has to pull alot more lb and that is what his problem is i bet anyone want to trade a sand car for a drag bike all thes big motor quads are close on the hill so i dont think iam going to kill you but iam going to beat on you a bit hehehe lol :slap:

Edited by turbo_bruce

All hail Bombardier!

Thank you, i appreciate that.

no way could it be in the 300 hp but it would be nice and the nos jet are 42-46 i think i dont remimber and yes the old gsxr run well and make over 200 hp all day long with a turbo the only problem with them is the trany 2 gear all i do is buy stock motors and put them in i just got 3 more and iam going to build a play bike and your budy with the car has to pull alot more lb and that is what his problem is i bet anyone want to trade a sand car for a drag bike all thes big motor quads are close on the hill so i dont think iam going to kill you but iam going to beat on you a bit hehehe lol :laughing:

Well Cool Bruce!! My Buddy did say those 1100 Gsxr engines are pretty bad a$$. But these newer Gsxr1000 are just alot more motor than people think. Everyone just talks Busa! Busa! Busa! This is where bigger is just not better!!! Heck the 07 and newer Gsxr1000 are called "SuperLiter Bikes" Putting out 180-185 HP @94-96 ft.lbs. THAT'S BUSA RANGE NUMBERS!! AND 38 LBS LIGHTER!!

I know, the new busa's have stepped up the power as well. But still!!!!

Bruce where you located? I have a very good condition, yellow, 02 DS650 roller ,COMPLETE!!! It would make a great base for your "Play Bike "project.. If your interested..

Looking forward my friend!! I just need to wait this rain out for the fine tuning..

Bud

oh The only thing your going to "beat on a bit" is???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, We'll just say it's not us!!,,,,,,,,,, sorry lol I just can't help myself,, lol

Well Cool Bruce!! My Buddy did say those 1100 Gsxr engines are pretty bad a$$. But these newer Gsxr1000 are just alot more motor than people think. Everyone just talks Busa! Busa! Busa! This is where bigger is just not better!!! Heck the 07 and newer Gsxr1000 are called "SuperLiter Bikes" Putting out 180-185 HP @94-96 ft.lbs. THAT'S BUSA RANGE NUMBERS!! AND 38 LBS LIGHTER!!

Bruce where you located? I have a very good condition, yellow, 02 DS650 roller ,COMPLETE!!! It would make a great base for your "Play Bike "project.. If your interested..

Looking forward my friend!! I just need to wait this rain out for the fine tuning..

Bud

oh The only thing your going to "beat on a bit" is???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, We'll just say it's not us!!,,,,,,,,,, sorry lol I just can't help myself,, lol

pm me on the $$$ for the roller thanks and i live in big bear ca but iam in barstow untill the snow is gone

Bud

Bud, what does your bikes weigh?