BUSA OR R1 QUAD

BIG GUNS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STAY HOME!!!! :ahhhhh: The way I see it ,, we win either way. Our bikes are duners , NOT slamed, stretched draggers!! Everyone says bruce will take us. But Even Bruce said he won't kill us. Going to be a big feather in our cap,,, CLOSER race than everyone expects.

THIS WILL BE THE FIRST POST AFTER WE RACE: ""A Full Dune Quad that can run right up there with The Turbo Monster""!!!!??? WOW!! He may win ,,NOT by much,,,We'll take that!!! :beercheers:

i was trying to be nice by not killing you i hate to see a grown man cry. what do you see as close?? 5 to 10 bikes hehehehehe

Just get it on video, after a non video taped race people often are still confused on who won the damm thing!!!!

Unless your running something close the hillbilly banshee then you are going to get beat by alot of the stretched real deal banshees..

i was trying to be nice by not killing you i hate to see a grown man cry. what do you see as close?? 5 to 10 bikes hehehehehe

Ya in front of you! You'll be doing all the crying pal!!! when your "fast" turbo" bends or breaks on that little dune ride we take. " Long couch" wasn't it????? Oh ya ,,,after we teach you the facts of hill shooting!!! :beercheers: Your still going to follow Kurt in the dunes RIGHT??/, Maybe 2 losses will be too much for ya??? :ahhhhh:

Just get it on video, after a non video taped race people often are still confused on who won the damm thing!!!!

Unless your running something close the hillbilly banshee then you are going to get beat by alot of the stretched real deal banshees..

NO WORRIES will have RADAR AND VIDEO No mercy for you Bruce!! They'll be posted ALL over the net.

Note to all: " Leave your feelings and ego at home,, they will get hurt if you bring em"!!! :beercheers: :ahhhhh:

HA! HA! My video Quad is faster than your Video Quad :think: Check out the very first run!! :P:slap:

hay bud are you riding your quad or are you to old or dont know how to ride?????? and yes you have the fastest vid but thats all you have thats faster then me hehehehehe o but wait thats not your vid sorry. i guess i will have to get a 175 lb rider and pimp him out like you do :dunno: :B

hay bud are you riding your quad or are you to old or dont know how to ride?????? and yes you have the fastest vid but thats all you have thats faster then me hehehehehe o but wait thats not your vid sorry. i guess i will have to get a 175 lb rider and pimp him out like you do :dunno: :B

Tooooo OLD??? Just "OLD and WISE"!!!! We are trying to deside what toys to bring. If we have room or can find a ride for our Green Quad, we will Bring the Green one and the Blue one, So I may be racing you and my son. No worries, Kurt always beats me off the line, he's just a bit faster ,But you will see that for yourself.. After the last time we lined up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm not to worried. :P

Sounds like your a bit worried about 175lb. Kurt riding our Quad??? neverous? lol.. YES!!,, BUT, your really going to need a 50 lb. rider to get the edge you'll need!!! :think:

Tooooo OLD??? Just "OLD and WISE"!!!! We are trying to deside what toys to bring. If we have room or can find a ride for our Green Quad, we will Bring the Green one and the Blue one, So I may be racing you and my son. No worries, Kurt always beats me off the line, he's just a bit faster ,But you will see that for yourself.. After the last time we lined up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm not to worried. :P

Sounds like your a bit worried about 175lb. Kurt riding our Quad??? neverous? lol.. YES!!,, BUT, your really going to need a 50 lb. rider to get the edge you'll need!!! :flipoff:

hope you find a ride for both that way i can beat both at the same time so i can save gas that way lol :P

hope you find a ride for both that way i can beat both at the same time so i can save gas that way lol :P

Save Gas is right!!! That vp 16 stuff is EXPENSIVE Sheot!!!! The way we see it is,,,,,,Kurt will get ahead, and pass you at the start,,cut in front of you, I'll then pass you up,, we both beat you and you'll be picking sand out of every nook and cranny for a month!!!, cause we're gonna give ya a good sand shower!!!!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NAW we wouldn't do that, you might :lol: lol lol

Going to be heading out Sunday morning EARILY. !! Leaving Vegas like at 5 am.. Going to do the final Jetting on the new NOS set up for the Blue bike. Also I'm riding the Green Monster, Going to be tuning that one as well,, just a bit.... Kurt and I gonna do some racin!!! I hope to get some Videos and radar #s.... I'll post asap.

But wait!!! If you see our speed you may not show up for the big dance!!! :flipoff:

All loaded up and ready to leave 5am in the morning will be running "GSXR HILL",,, ((formally known as Banshee hill))) : 1/2 of the day for final NOS dial in ,Tire selection, Video and radar#. Then out for some dune riding!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If we don't blow something up .lol

Where Ya at Bruce???? Cold feet?? lol lol

All loaded up and ready to leave 5am in the morning will be running "GSXR HILL",,, ((formally known as Banshee hill))) : 1/2 of the day for final NOS dial in ,Tire selection, Video and radar#. Then out for some dune riding!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If we don't blow something up .lol

Where Ya at Bruce???? Cold feet?? lol lol

well did you make it back or you dont want to show all of us how slow your bike is . i think you have been holding you radar gun up side down .....

well did you make it back or you dont want to show all of us how slow your bike is . i think you have been holding you radar gun up side down .....

HA HA HA!! Very funny!! Just read my post on your thread asking if any other fast bikes are going Priesidents weekend.... I thought we'd run a bit faster with the NOS/FUEL jetting I set up... Close though..

Going with just a bit bigger Jetts... We'll be right with ya,,,,,Turrrrrbbbbbbboooooo :banghead: lol

HA HA HA!! Very funny!! Just read my post on your thread asking if any other fast bikes are going Priesidents weekend.... I thought we'd run a bit faster with the NOS/FUEL jetting I set up... Close though..

Going with just a bit bigger Jetts... We'll be right with ya,,,,,Turrrrrbbbbbbboooooo :banghead: lol

hope it turned out ok iam going to be there on this saturday and stay untill prez .... what no vid????? :banghead:

hey kurt hope you guys go out on presidents i have still not been able to race my R1 against something comparible yet

great looking quad what year motor i have a freind that has one that will be there boy this is going to be fun whooping on the 2 slowcks :thumb:

:thumb: laughoff:

[/quote

Hope you bring a 90+ mph bike out.. A little NOS rejetting and we'll be pushin the 90mph mark

I'm with ya Bruce . The 2pokes are going to be surprised!!! You 2 my brotha, you 2.. lol lol :isbb:

Kurt hit 63mph in 1st gear! I'd say that's pretty quick off the line. Going to get quicker too :angry2:

Edited by Quadrockets

ya kurt i hope i can make it with my quad just waiting on the exhaust to get shipped in. hope i can bring her. i dont want to do to much smack talking cause i know my girls fast i have beat some of those real fast shees but i still dont have that much seat time