Rippin up the dunes

BIG DAVE XP1K

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just one of several videos we shot over thanksgiving with Dr Door's new Go Pro Hero...

Follow the link to several more videos. Enjoy the ride :assblast:

That looks like a really cool ride......GoPro does rock. I know I can't do all of that in my fairly stock Rhino but can you tell me what part of the dunes you were riding in??? Ya know, generally where you were?

Thanks,

Pat

:laughoff:

We were mainly behind the big bowl heading south east

There six other videos from several angles all under (dumont thanksgiving 2009 rzr)

on u tube really good stuff when you need a dune fixx.

Thanks for watching. That cage was made by performance rhino. Mark is a real class act. :laughoff:

coustomer service, his 1st priority :assblast:

is it just me or is the video sped up alittle? hell you guys are going faster then some built rails....

I would have to agree. Great video's. I love that others are putting them out there. I swear if you were going that fast though you would be launching off half that stuff. Looked great though.

Edited by TRP Duner

We were mainly behind the big bowl heading south east

There six other videos from several angles all under (dumont thanksgiving 2009 rzr)

on u tube really good stuff when you need a dune fixx.

Thanks for watching. That cage was made by performance rhino. Mark is a real class act. :whistle:

coustomer service, his 1st priority :assblast:

Have the same cage and bumpers on our rzr. :laughoff:

Are you using the roll cage mount with your camera?

Great vids btw :ahhhhh:

Check out our other videos on u tube and look at the rear view angle notice the roost comming from my RZR and then tell me the vids are sped up... It bums me out that ya all think I would share a doctored video.... My boys and I have and can surf the dunes with rails,quads, Bikes what ever you got. Bring it....[ :ahhhhh: quote name=dunefreak' date='Jan 6 2010, 11:25 PM' post='198448]

Killer videos. Good duning right there. :assblast:

It's funny though...a sped up RZR video looks like one of our slow-moderate buggy runs. :ahhhhh: :whistle::laughoff: :ahhhhh: All good though. :P

Edited by Big Dave

ok maybe they aren't sped up. I'll believe ya. ;) Those wide angle cameras kinda due that sometimes. TRP Duner posted a video one time of us cruising the dunes and it looked like we were flat out haulin a$$. Not saying you weren't moving along pretty damn good, but after watching the vids again I can see it doesn't look sped up. :assblast:

I believe ya. I believe ya. :laughoff:

ok...ok.....big dave....chill out i hear ya! the wide angles do tend to distort things some times. im always down to ride with anyone. hoping to make it out for president day weekend, and meet up / camp with some more peeps this time (just me and 2 others tenting it). thanksgiving was my first time out and had a hard time meeting up with anyone; but now i got that place down.......will there be a good turn out like thanksgiving?

I was just comparing Mike's New Years Video and this one in side by side screen.. I guess Mike and Dave were going slower then I thought they were or something cause you guys are hauling way more :laughoff: in your video then they are... It would be good to go on a run.. Mike is always looking for someone else to lead, so he can get good video :assblast: