MLK Weekend

JoeDuner

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FourStrokeChallengeSeries on Saturday for the Rumble in the Desert. Nobody will be there!

I want to see if I can rent some seat time in yours or Tim's S for a cruise. I've been in a stock RZR and a slightly modded one but haven't experienced the S yet with the HO and suspension. Tired of waiting on Can Am to release their SXS so I'm getting an S by Labor Day if they are close to the hype.

We'll be in the NoMercyRacing camp but I'll swing by the DDR camp if that's where you guys are going to be.

Different folks take this opportunity to celebrate several different occasions. Malcom Lucifer King Day, James Earl Ray Day, Robert E. Lee weekend. Different strokes for different folks. Ain't America great.

Atleast we all have one reason or another celebrate. Until Borat Osama takes that away from us too...

:MBdance: Were leaving in the morning - hope to see you all out there...... Is there any kind of Meet and Greet going on or just cold beer if you run into one of us..... :cheesebong: We'll be in Yellow Farm Equipment, Blue/White Warrior Toy Hauler with White F350 and two bird dogs... see yah

SP2 Mike :headbang1: