MLK Weekend

JoeDuner

i will be there! welding, repairs, etc. i believe 1 or 2 food vendors will be out, and dune mart should be there.

J & L Consession will be there

Biscuits & gravy

Egg, potatoes,bacon or sauage & biscuit

Egg, potatoes,bacon or sauage burritos

beef dip, meatball, pastrami,

Itailian beef, brats

pork ribs, tri tip, prime rib

deep fried twinkies, brownie bites, churro, apple fries

J & L Consession

Thanks for the suport

Jim && Lill

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J & L Consession will be there

Biscuits & gravy

Egg, potatoes,bacon or sauage & biscuit

Egg, potatoes,bacon or sauage burritos

beef dip, meatball, pastrami,

Itailian beef, brats

pork ribs, tri tip, prime rib

deep fried twinkies, brownie bites, churro, apple fries

J & L Consession

Thanks for the suport

Jim && Lill

GOOD Luck with that Jim

Different folks take this opportunity to celebrate several different occasions. Malcom Lucifer King Day, James Earl Ray Day, Robert E. Lee weekend. Different strokes for different folks. Ain't America great.

Atleast we all have one reason or another celebrate. Until Borat Osama takes that away from us too...

Ur right, I'm gonna celebrate James Earl Ray, Strom Thurmond, and Robert E lee going to HELL DAY!! AMERICA IS GREAT!! LOL Different strokes for different folks is one thing, but just being stupid is for a select few. IMHO :P

:freakin_nuts: And therein lies why it's not so great sometimes. :thumb::dope: Just because someone doesn't share your point of view they have to be stupid. :blury:

It's the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE. However you wish to celebrate and enjoy it, whoever you wish a firey eternity upon, whomever you call stupid because you don't see eye to eye with and grew up with different life expereiences than :old: , may you just partake of the festivities in a manner that returns you home safely.

:usa: Happy holiday ya'll, from the few the proud :usa: , not the select few. :usa:

:freakin_nuts: And therein lies why it's not so great sometimes. :thumb::dope: Just because someone doesn't share your point of view they have to be stupid. :blury:

It's the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE. However you wish to celebrate and enjoy it, whoever you wish a firey eternity upon, whomever you call stupid because you don't see eye to eye with and grew up with different life expereiences than :old: , may you just partake of the festivities in a manner that returns you home safely.

:usa: Happy holiday ya'll, from the few the proud :usa: , not the select few. :usa:

Sorry I can't agree with you on any of your sentiments or even respect your point of view :bs: , if any of those people I mentioned had truly succeeded in all of their efforts and their way of thinking, America :old: would not have been great for EVERYONE :old: and I highly doubt it would be truly the land of the FREE. :atv: I enjoy coming to this board and I enjoy the dunes and everyone I've met there have been the most hospitable and nicest people I could ever imagine. Just good people awesome food and a great time. The comment that started this thing was crude, and insensitive, Nobody has to be stupid about anything........ the select few just choose to.

You have a Happy Holiday too.,

So......now that the post has been hijacked into a silly argument, who else is going to the D??????

Sorry about that Joe Duner, It was silly didn't mean to hijack your post, I'm not going to make it I'm getting a new front end on the Rail :freakin_nuts:

My what a sensitive bunch some of us have become. :flatbiller: If you think the system is fine with all of the handouts and welfare to those too fuggin' lazy to work :B then I'm dumfounded. :thumb:

I work hard for my living and don't care to see Osama hand it over to his type. Just me...

You pay my salary anyway seeing as to how I'm a Gubment employee so if you're content then I'm satisfied for you.

Semper Fi

Let's ride Nuggas! :old::mc::blury::dope: :freakin_nuts:

My what a sensitive bunch some of us have become. :flatbiller: If you think the system is fine with all of the handouts and welfare to those too fuggin' lazy to work :B then I'm dumfounded. :thumb:

I work hard for my living and don't care to see Osama hand it over to his type. Just me...

You pay my salary anyway seeing as to how I'm a Gubment employee so if you're content then I'm satisfied for you.

Semper Fi

Let's ride Nuggas! :usa::mc::blury::dope: :freakin_nuts:

Here we go again.....Let it go already and run for president if your so unhappy. :old::usa::usa:

I'm bummed I will be missing MLK this season, but a 5 dayer for regatta will make up for it when there is nobody there. :laughing:

You all have a great weekend, mangs. :blury:

hey pete put your high heels on ,I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME and click your heels together 3 times and

chant theres no place like the big D boom your there :thumb:

Edited by KRUSTY

hey pete put your high heels on ,I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME and click your heels together 3 times and

chant theres no place like the big D boom your there :blury:

Jackass. :thumb: I heard you were leaving the car at home for regatta weekend? Are you going FULL KRUST on us now or what? :clown: :think::MBdance:

You guys have a great weekend and be safe. :laughing:

My what a sensitive bunch some of us have become. :flatbiller: If you think the system is fine with all of the handouts and welfare to those too fuggin' lazy to work :B then I'm dumfounded. :dunno:

Semper Fi

Let's ride Nuggas! :atv::mc::whoop::MBdance::thumbsdown:

:atv: Everyone out there I'm sorry for this getting out of hand and I see now you can't fix stupid but you should be able to get rid of it!!

SOOOOO.....is anyone going out for MLK weekend.....LOL

Been there done that! I posted the follow up to answer ol' Slick Rick here but "somebody" moved it to it's own thread for a trip report! :beat: Sometimes Pete don't let us play :beat::beat: . It's all good.

Nice riding until the ruts jarred your gizzard upside down. Got in a good day and a half until that happened.

Been there done that! I posted the follow up to answer ol' Slick Rick here but "somebody" moved it to it's own thread for a trip report! :blink: Sometimes Pete don't let us play :beat::dunno: . It's all good.

Nice riding until the ruts jarred your gizzard upside down. Got in a good day and a half until that happened.

ahh man, sorry Vic. I didn't realize your reply was retailiation to rick. :beat::beat: My bad.

And here I thought I WAS letting you guys "play". Ends up I still get sh*t for playing daddy moderator. :dope::beat: I only moved the post because there wasn't an MLK report and your post sounded like a recap of the weekend.

Carry on with your guys' arguments about kneegrows, welare, Haiti, Osamabama or how much pride you have in your country, etc. :blah::beat: