DUMONT Night drags.....Is it possible

1BADYFZ

woohoo... Cept we gotta doo it off to the left or the right where there really are NO lights.. :D Full moon riding olds was a blast.. no one out there to worry about getting ran over... it was a good time.. :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, 1BADYFZ, you said your buddy has a tree light, did you mean christmas tree? That would be sweet, that way people don't get rolling starts. If that is the case, I'll volunteer to run that thing, my quad ain't one for speed anyway. I know CRD450 was looking into lights for the hill as well, so looks like stuff is shaping up quick. I know a lot of people will show just because it is closer than Glamis. And, i think Pete's right, promote it as a gathering, not an event. :thumb:

I dont think comp hill will be whooped out this time of year. It is the best hill to race by far. Long and steep :)

If I can make it I have a 4500 watt honda generator and a couple 100 foot heavy gauge extention cords for the lights.

I dont think comp hill will be whooped out this time of year. It is the best hill to race by far. Long and steep :)

If I can make it I have a 4500 watt honda generator and a couple 100 foot heavy gauge extention cords for the lights.

Exactly. The last early AM trip we went out, comp looked likk this...

nice and smooth :D

post-3-1153292522.jpg

Why wouldn't you anyways? That's why we're gonna have lights there, fool! :hello::D I'll bring my 2wheeler too and we can start the first night time/ no headlight having/ 2wheeler races. :rockon: :redhat: :hello:

I'll bring my :fro: too...I'm gonna ask Ken if I can borrow his Gyno light. Then I won't be able to wear a helmet either...Whats better than riding a two wheeler with no lights, no helmet and :thumb: . What could possibly go wrong? :coocoo::laughoff:

So as for the date, will it be Aug 12th then? Let's get it set in stone so people can start planning now and get their stuff in order ahead of time.

Aug 12th in stone, let's do it.

So as for the date, will it be Aug 12th then? Let's get it set in stone so people can start planning now and get their stuff in order ahead of time.

Aug 12th... :redhat: I will get on it about the light rental and let you know... :fro:

The weekend of Aug. 19th would be a great date. I would be able to supply a couple Airstar lighting balloons that would light up the entire hill. All we would need is power. A single unit would light up 100,000 sq. ft. This would be a great warm up for the ASDA Drags in October. Let me know what you think.

:redhat:

Im ready to go for the 12th.. Lets do this.. 1/4 ton will haul the lights and the 2 wheeler and ice chest full of beer.. and ill even bring the mini hauler for those quick naps between races and for when i pass out stupid drunk and wake up at sun up to go riding..

Im ready to go for the 12th.. Lets do this.. 1/4 ton will haul the lights and the 2 wheeler and ice chest full of beer.. and ill even bring the mini hauler for those quick naps between races and for when i pass out stupid drunk and wake up at sun up to go riding..

Shall we start a thread as the "Aug 12th Dumont Night Races" then so we can confirm who is bringing what and who plans on showing up?? :redhat: