3 Dangerous Pitchmen

desertskyz

I get up this morning and start my usual routine, thinking about what I need to do today. I turn on the news and could here this man talking about relief for the people of Haiti. I'm thinking, that sounds like George Bush. So I go in and take a look at the TV and sure enough there stands Bush, Clinton and Obama. I get there just in time to hear Bush say,"Don't send blankets, water and such, just sent us YOUR CASH, we will make sure it is spent in a responsible manner." Just go to clinton bush haiti relief fund.org (something like that). Then Obama come on saying pretty much the same thing. :think::blink::lol:

I was shocked :blury: OMG 3 of the most dangerous men in the US are on a State of the Nation Address on every channel asking for more of our money. I was pissed. These men have all ready taken:

Our homes, money, inheritance and given it to all the big bank so they won't loan it back to us.

They spend countless $$$ capturing boat people and hauling their azz's back to Haiti.

All I have to say is :MBdance: your not getting a plug nickel from me. You F'n crooks.

:laughing: I can't believe I saw that and I still can believe they said "Don't send water, blankets, cloths, just send CASH."

:thumb: :rant_on:

Alll I got to say is the death toll wasn't high enough because there are still people alive in Haiti. We have natural disasters here all the time and I don't see anyone giving us money. How moch money was collected from other countries when 911 happened? How many other countries are pitching in for the war? Maybe Bush and Clinton and Obama can give up their money to help but that's very unlikely.

Edited by Don29palms

I felt like I was watching an Informercial.

Maybe those guys need a couple of new jets or something or they are raising money to buy Haiti and make it the 51 state. Save alot of time hauling them :B back there.

Don't send water, blankets send us your cash. :laughing: Auggggg. I just can't get over that statement.

Obama will open the borders and let them in. They will get free housing, free food, free health care, free education. Once we get done paying for the 100 million we will still be paying for it. America could give all the money in the world, but they would still hate us, so why give anything, we would never get credit.

Edited by TbonesMalones

Obama will open the borders and let them in. They will get free housing, free food, free health care, free education. Once we get done paying for the 100 million we will still be paying for it. America could give all the money in the world, but they would still hate us, so why give anything, we would never get credit.

Don't forget, the amnesty he's :B pursuing will not only entitle them with Gov. run health care, but social security benefits that our children will be paying for as well :beercheers: , citizens or not. "Americans" voted for "change"; now we're gonna get it :nuts::MBdance:

Edited by andydew

i think my browser took me to dumontracistduneriders.com instead of dumontduneriders.com.. why use the afro smiley? just say what you really feel like saying. it's the internet, remember? you can say whatever you want and hide conveniently behind the safety and comfort of your monitor. this is america, you have that right as an american.

for the record, i was appalled when i heard clinton repeatedly state "send money, we need your money. if you want to help don't send canned food, just send money.." before obama and bush got involved. and it continues.

i think my browser took me to dumontracistduneriders.com instead of dumontduneriders.com.. why use the afro smiley? just say what you really feel like saying. it's the internet, remember? you can say whatever you want and hide conveniently behind the safety and comfort of your monitor. this is america, you have that right as an american.

for the record, i was appalled when i heard clinton repeatedly state "send money, we need your money. if you want to help don't send canned food, just send money.." before obama and bush got involved. and it continues.

I know you weren't talking about my post Joseph. I used the smiley titled B to signify who I meant when I said (he). If you think that's racist, your sensitivity might be a little high. Furthermore, I don't think anyone is hiding behind their monitor when so much identifies who we are(pics,email,etc.)

I'm just saying, I don't get all offended because of these smileys. :beercheers::thumb::blah:

Just because 1/2 the country disapproves of the president, does not mean they are racist :MBdance: It's about policies, and the waisting of our tax dollars. As sand enthusiasts, I would expect many of us are appalled by the taxes we pay to our government, as we watch them piddle it down the drain. People's frustration with this is going to only grow stronger.

I know you weren't talking about my post Joseph. I used the smiley titled B to signify who I meant when I said (he). If you think that's racist, your sensitivity might be a little high. Furthermore, I don't think anyone is hiding behind their monitor when so much identifies who we are(pics,email,etc.)

I'm just saying, I don't get all offended because of these smileys. :beercheers::MBdance::thumb:

don't get all worked up brother, it's only the internet. you don't use smileys in place of words so no, it wasn't intended for you.

and that's all good too, you shouldn't be offended by anything, especially smileys. nothing on here offends me, but some people should grow a pair.

pete, guaranteed 4 pages +. hah.

I'm so glad someone posted what I was thinking! I am so offended by all of these celebs and the peeps on TV going on and on about giving to Haiti. George Clooney is going to have a telethon. Someone else gave $1.5 million. Really??? I mean, I feel sorry for those folks who lost their stuff and lives. However, we have peeps here in the US that cannot make ends meet. 10% + unemployment rate and God knows how many people have lost their homes. :thumb:

Then, Obama gives $100 million to Haiti? Now the Presidents are begging us for money??? Gimme a break! HEY GUYS - WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!!! YOU DUMB A$$E$ TOOK IT ALL!!! :lol: And now we're probably going to see tax increases. Unbelievable! :lol:

I'm so done with the politicians and the celebs. :blah::slap: Maybe they should move to Haiti and NOT COME BACK!

Ok, I'm done with my rant, for now.... :beercheers::MBdance:

don't get all worked up brother, it's only the internet. you don't use smileys in place of words so no, it wasn't intended for you.

and that's all good too, you shouldn't be offended by anything, especially smileys. nothing on here offends me, but some people should grow a pair.

If that was intended toward me I have know problem calling a spade a spade. Obama is just the most recent ignorant piece of crap president that just happens to be a splib. Bush was a dumb@ss cowboy and Climton was an adulterous lieing redneck. I don't hide behind my screen. I've been on this website for along time and there are alot of people that know that sometimes I just don't care.

These politicians that are supposed to be representing the people of this country only care about the corporate interests because that is who buttrs their bread. The only way it's going to change is when the general population gets smart enough to figured out and that will never happen. Most people are like sheep and believe what they are told instead of thinking for theirselves.

We give enough money to the man involuntarily so to give him more voluntarily would be stupid. Most of the money collected goes to line the coporate pockets in the way of administrative costs before it even gets to where it's supposed to go anyway. Like I said before the death toll wasn't high enough. There are suvivors and they are going to cost the American tax payers millions and more than likely billions of dollars.

:beercheers: Get over your self. it's a smilie

He is your brother, right?, that is the?

OK just for the record, Yo :B prez is half white. So let's go with the Prez. and his constituents want us, The American Citizens to send (and I quote) YOUR CASH! to their Haiti fund.

I wonder what ADMINISTRATIVE costs are involved.

:beercheers: Get over your self. it's a smilie

He is your brother, right?, that is the?

OK just for the record, Yo :B prez is half white. So let's go with the Prez. and his constituents want us, The American Citizens to send (and I quote) YOUR CASH! to their Haiti fund.

I wonder what ADMINISTRATIVE costs are involved.

are you mentally handicapped? i can care less if the president is black, white, yellow, brown, or whatever. i didn't vote for him.

for once you start a thread that has merit. did you read above where i stated that i was apalled about the whole thing? and that was before obama got involved when it was initially just clinton.

so why am i the only american in america that can't have an opinion, huh toots? my next post in this thread will get to my point, which was very clear, and don obviously understood it. i dunno why you can't.

If that was intended toward me I have know problem calling a spade a spade.

i would rather read this than see a smiley used in place of a word. thanks for correcting that don. i believe people can respect that more.

as far as everything else, that's your opinion that your entitled to. i agree with most of it.