Nikon Canera

Jakster884

I am looking at purchasing a new camera this weekend.

I was looking at going with either the Nikon D50 or the D90.

The D90 is twice the cost but I want to make sure the camera gives me twice the options. Any one know if this is the right choice.

I have not had any good luck with the Cannon so this is why i am going with Nikon.

I am looking at taking pics of the usual outings and sporting events like Motocross,XGAMES ETC.

any info would be appreciated. :headbang1:

Pushing towards the D90

I am looking at purchasing a new camera this weekend.

I was looking at going with either the Nikon D50 or the D90.

The D90 is twice the cost but I want to make sure the camera gives me twice the options. Any one know if this is the right choice.

I have not had any good luck with the Cannon so this is why i am going with Nikon.

I am looking at taking pics of the usual outings and sporting events like Motocross,XGAMES ETC.

any info would be appreciated. :beat:

Pushing towards the D90

The D90 Nikon is often available at COSTCO, and they throw a lot of extras in with it.

They roll a pallet full of them on the floor,, and within a day or two sold out.

Perhaps check there first.

if you don't like it, you can simply return it.

The Nikon is the way to roll if ya got the dough.

They ain't cheap, but the people walk up, they know it's the camera they want and pricing, and the extras,, and they grab them up.

Edited by Free Agent

Those are both good cameras that will do the job, but remember the real photo qaulity relys mostly in the lenses. I'd stick to a Canon, but that's just me.

Either way, you will now have much more ability to get the pics you want with a DSLR camera. :beat: Good luck Jack! :beat:

Just picked up a D90, about 2 weeks ago, and love it!! Was looking at the Canon EOS Rebel T1i, but for the difference in $$ the Nikon was better - IMO.

Before you buy one, play with both to see which you like better. All the features in the world don't mean jack if you aren't comfortable with the interface.

Just picked up a D90, about 2 weeks ago, and love it!! Was looking at the Canon EOS Rebel T1i, but for the difference in $$ the Nikon was better - IMO.

Before you buy one, play with both to see which you like better. All the features in the world don't mean jack if you aren't comfortable with the interface.

i have the d-80 and love it, buy at costo, just returned a laptop computer no questions asked, and they extend warranty...nikon all the way..good luck

Well I have picked up the Nikon D90. Still in the box. I am gonna take out the Instructions and go over today before I even start snapping pics. :ahhhhh: I am sure I made the right choice and did not want to get something I would have wanted to upgrade in a year. :beercheers: Thanks for the responses.

What are you going to do with the old camera???

:think:

Sandawg. I would love to part with the camera I have been using lately. Its pink and its my 8 year old daughters. :dunno: My last canon point and shoot had too much sand in the lens and went into the trash can. Sorry guy.

Sandawg. I would love to part with the camera I have been using lately. Its pink and its my 8 year old daughters. :usa: My last canon point and shoot had too much sand in the lens and went into the trash can. Sorry guy.

And I had to ask :banghead::banghead::usa::lol:

Thanks,

My current camera isn't pink but is as old as I am and has as many aches and pains. :banghead::usa:

Enjoy your new camera!

:old: