Presidents Weekend

tsteph6472

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A group of us is coming from Ut. Haven't seen anything posted about it yet. Are we coming to empty dunes?

president's day weekend is the busiest weekend of the year at dumont sand dunes. it's the same weekend as the jeep jamboree. turnout is expected in the tens of thousands.

I'm doing everything I can to make it out :whoop: . Been too long for me. Last trip was 2 years ago this Pres :usa: . I'm still getting used to living in Vegas and trying to save money with all the :beat::blah::beat::beat::beat::dope::blink: going on all the time.

But I'm determined to get back to my roots. Still don't know anyone out here that rides but I'm sure I'll make friends fast. See you at the :beat::dunno:

yup I am in can't wait four days for me :laughing:

yupppp me 2...planing to go thursday afternoon till monday....i also got a couple of friends rolling in with me & hopefully we could get with patos group to make it a big :rzr: group.... :mog: :slap::slap:

They are, in fact, on this year. I even have the flyer. ;)

cool man good to know there making it out this years last year they didn't make it do to the economy :slap: ....this races bring alot of people in to the big D's...should be fun long weekend :laughing:

yupppp me 2...planing to go thursday afternoon till monday....i also got a couple of friends rolling in with me & hopefully we could get with patos group to make it a big :beat: group.... :atv::beercheers::shocked:

hey let's try to do 3 days most of my group, hey jorgeloco junior welcome to our group, we will camp in the same place, my cousins are going to bring the family la mujer y los ninos, hopefully they can get everyone in my group and make big :booty: group, :atv: I'm going on Thursday afternoon from san francisco, los veo alla :booty::atv: :peeps:

hey let's try to do 3 days most of my group, hey jorgeloco junior welcome to our group, we will camp in the same place, my cousins are going to bring the family la mujer y los ninos, hopefully they can get everyone in my group and make big :booty: group, :shocked: I'm going on Thursday afternoon from san francisco, los veo alla :beercheers::atv: :peeps:

sounds good I will be leaving thursday too.

hey let's try to do 3 days most of my group, hey jorgeloco junior welcome to our group, we will camp in the same place, my cousins are going to bring the family la mujer y los ninos, hopefully they can get everyone in my group and make big :booty: group, :driver: I'm going on Thursday afternoon from san francisco, los veo alla :MBdance::atv: :peeps:

sound good bro we should be @ dumont on thursday & it seams you will be out there friday just give us a call and well set it up man :atv::assblast: ...me two man im taking my girl & stepson so no worries lets make it big killer weekend :shocked: :dumbass: ......