Dumont Night Drags

1BADYFZ

Dumont_Night_Drags_banner_small.jpg

We have got the date set for the first races, Nothing to crazy race wise just some heads up racing and run what you brung type racing.

We have a few of the guys looking for the lights as myself, i dont think that will be a problem at all.

And decide what hill to run, I would prefer Banshee hill because my YFZ is straight drag but looking at the pics of comp it aint too bad to run and i wont argue.

Looking at this thread to get a head count and to varify what peeps are bringing. And any other ideas that will make it a funnight.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there w/ the lights ( i dont haul a trailer so my truck is free if needed if not ill probably pay the 20-40 dollar bus ticket and roll with dunefreak )

Edited by ISBB

I'll be there. I am open to either hill. I prefer comp, but doesn't matter that much to me. I just wanna go have some fun. :hello: :redhat:

Will this be a bikes only race or is anyone planning on bringing some sand cars out? Either way I was thinking of also bringing out my Busa (mini-rail) to give some bikes a whoopin on. :thumb: :fro:

I'll be there. I am open to either hill. I prefer comp, but doesn't matter that much to me. I just wanna go have some fun. :rockon: :redhat:

you hit it on the head pete. i will be there for sure. :laughoff:

either hill as long as there is plenty of beer and good times. :fro: :slap::hello:

i will be down to throw some roosts up against you pete. :thumb::hello::coocoo:

Edited by crd450

I'll be there. I am open to either hill. I prefer comp, but doesn't matter that much to me. I just wanna go have some fun. :thumb: :redhat:

Will this be a bikes only race or is anyone planning on bringing some sand cars out? Either way I was thinking of also bringing out my Busa (mini-rail) to give some bikes a whoopin on. :hello::hello:

I'll be there,sounds like alot of fun.I'll bring my VW rail to challenge that busa! :fro:

I'll be there,sounds like alot of fun.I'll bring my VW rail to challenge that busa! :redhat:

:thumb: :fro: Cool! :D

What time do you guys think is a good time to get out there? 7/8 ish? At 8:00 it's like 100 deg lately. That's pretty bearable if the sun is down. :hello:

:hello: :redhat: Cool! :D

What time do you guys think is a good time to get out there? 7/8 ish? At 8:00 it's like 100 deg lately. That's pretty bearable if the sun is down. :fro:

maybe a little before sundown. that way the lights can get set up and whatever else need be while it is still light outside. when the crowd rolls in at dark time it will be ready to go.

Edited by crd450

maybe a little before sundown. that way the lights can get set up and whatever else need be while it is still light outside. when the crowd rolls in at dark time it will be ready to go.

I think at 7/8 ish the sun is still pretty much up though in the summer time, isn't it?

i know on the glamis rides we usually show up around 9-10ish.. its still warm then.. but whenever is cool w/ me.. the lights arent hard to setup... drag em in place fire em up and crank it verticle.. whoopdie do i think we can do that in the dark.. :D

i know on the glamis rides we usually show up around 9-10ish.. its still warm then.. but whenever is cool w/ me.. the lights arent hard to setup... drag em in place fire em up and crank it verticle.. whoopdie do i think we can do that in the dark.. :D

depends on how many you've had to drink by then. don't want one of those light towers to fall on you.

depends on how many you've had to drink by then. don't want one of those light towers to fall on you.

Lucky for you i dont consume a 12 pack on the trip out there... If we showed up relatively after dark 90% of us would still be sober enough to put one up.. Plus you would leave it attached to the truck.. or close to it..

CRD450 please leave me your # so i can have a point person to call to make sure we are on the same page, Any of the other guys want to leave a contact # so we can touch base with eachother would be great. I would love to head this up myself but do need your guys help so we all have a good time and we can all help to get the supplies out there..

this sounds good for sure..

Like i said i have set the date and the other forums are aware, im trying not to conflict with other night drag races at Glamis that our coming up, so alot more people can make it, even if not we should fill the hill....Call me...guys here at work or home..310-441-8607WK(HM818-367-9426)

Lucky for you i dont consume a 12 pack on the trip out there... If we showed up relatively after dark 90% of us would still be sober enough to put one up.. Plus you would leave it attached to the truck.. or close to it..

yep, lucky for me. :D thanks for all of this useful info. :redhat:

:laughoff: im out. that sucks. sounds like fun. but i have Korn tickets for that night. Wish it was the week before or the week after!! :laughoff:

As Triumph the insult dog would say:

" I have KORN................................. in my POOP!" :think: