• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Triumph the insult dog would say:

" I have KORN................................. in my POOP!" :rockon:

:rockon::laughing::dunno::flipoff:

duniemonkie Posted Jul 21 2006, 01:23 PM

I'm there. Shotgun in the Freak bus. I guess this means I have to buy a new helmet....

Good call w/ the Triumph joke Don

:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

:laughing::dunno::flipoff::flipoff:

I'm there. Shotgun in the Freak bus. I guess this means I have to buy a new helmet....

WTF?? :huh:

congratulations Stacey.....post-3-1153788412.gif you have been given the award for posting the most non-making-any-sense post ever! post-3-1153788422.gif :slap::rockon::rockon::shake:

:laughing::dunno::flipoff::flipoff:

Makes perfect sense to me. She is saying she is going to the drags. :shake: She wants to ride in the front passenger seat in Pete's truck. :rockon: She needs a new helmet. And she understood my reference to the joke I made. :rockon:

WTF?? :slap:

congratulations Stacey.....post-3-1153788412.gif you have been given the award for posting the most non-making-any-sense post ever! post-3-1153788422.gif :flipoff::rockon::laughing::flipoff:

Bite me. I dont know how to reply to more than one quote at a time, so i just cut and pasted monkies comment. the point i was trying to get across was,

:dunno::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

1ST to Don for talkin smack about KORN in his poop!! :rockon:

Then to Monkie for commending his comment!!! :P

And FYI Don, I understood what monkie was saying, Im not a total blonde!!! :shake:

Edited by Sincity_blondie

HEY PETE HOW THE HILL WHERE THEY HAD THE JEEP DRAGS? THAT WAY WE WOULD HAVE ARE TRAILERS RIGHT THERE, AND COULD KICK BACK AND WATCH. BUT WE WILL BE OUT GOING TO LEAVE ABOUT 4:30-5:00. SEE YA THERE :laughing::rockon::rockon:

HEY PETE HOW THE HILL WHERE THEY HAD THE JEEP DRAGS? THAT WAY WE WOULD HAVE ARE TRAILERS RIGHT THERE, AND COULD KICK BACK AND WATCH. BUT WE WILL BE OUT GOING TO LEAVE ABOUT 4:30-5:00. SEE YA THERE :driver: :freakin_nuts: :rockwoot:

I hear ya...that would be sweet, but I think Banshee Hill it is. All the drag guys like that hill the best. It's the smoothest and longest of all of em. :monkeedance2: :dunno:

allright lets tighten these things up this week.(loos Ends)..Let me know what you found out about the lights?

What time are we starting?

What hill are we running?

ANd i want to get a for sure on the lights if it is possible for someone else to bring a pair.

Looks likea good event and doesent conflict with any other drags.....

What was the outcome of the hills , whoops or are they smooth..Should we get there earlier (Myself) to set up before dark so we can race as soon as the moon comes out..LEt me know any ideas to make this go smooth and who can i count on to give me a hand in getting the lights set up, Im bringing cones to line tjhe hill or a cool idea i thought was flares lined up on each side, Of course pick them up after...

Want to make the hill as safe as possilbe ... :monkeedance2: :freakin_nuts:

Is there a full moon in the forecast?

the night before the races unfortunatley..

OK OK..I have rented a set of lights at 115$ for the day, it's a light tower with a generator attached. I have a friend at united rentals so that price is not bad at all, does anyone want to pony up some cash for another or can we get a bucket for a pitch in on another set. I can set it up to be picked up in Vegas if that is easier, I may be able to just tow one set and the bike in the bed...

allright lets tighten these things up this week.(loos Ends)..Let me know what you found out about the lights?

What time are we starting?

What hill are we running?

ANd i want to get a for sure on the lights if it is possible for someone else to bring a pair.

Looks likea good event and doesent conflict with any other drags.....

What was the outcome of the hills , whoops or are they smooth..Should we get there earlier (Myself) to set up before dark so we can race as soon as the moon comes out..LEt me know any ideas to make this go smooth and who can i count on to give me a hand in getting the lights set up, Im bringing cones to line tjhe hill or a cool idea i thought was flares lined up on each side, Of course pick them up after...

Want to make the hill as safe as possilbe ... :monkeedance2: :freakin_nuts:

Comp hill as of Saturday AM was smooth but a little whooped out still at the bottom and then also at the top. I'd say Banshee hill will be the better of the hills for drags, IMO.

the night before the races unfortunatley..

OK OK..I have rented a set of lights at 115$ for the day, it's a light tower with a generator attached. I have a friend at united rentals so that price is not bad at all, does anyone want to pony up some cash for another or can we get a bucket for a pitch in on another set. I can set it up to be picked up in Vegas if that is easier, I may be able to just tow one set and the bike in the bed...

I'll chip in on the lights. Maybe we can set up a paypal link for everyone to donate maybe? Just a thought.

Comp hill as of Saturday AM was smooth but a little whooped out still at the bottom and then also at the top. I'd say Banshee hill will be the better of the hills for drags, IMO.

I'll chip in on the lights. Maybe we can set up a paypal link for everyone to donate maybe? Just a thought.

Comp was actually really smooth, so either hill would be cool. I checked out Banshee Hill while we were out there and the starting line was real rocky so we would have to clean it up a little.

I think the paypal link is a good idea. Or I can split the cost with you Pete on the second set. If people want to help pay us back they can or not.

I am not sure if I have a United Rentals around where I live, but if there is I can tow them out. At least until the deep sand and then someone will have to take over. DAMN 2WD!!!

Edited by crd450

Comp was actually really smooth, so either hill would be cool. I checked out Banshee Hill while we were out there and the starting line was real rocky so we would have to clean it up a little.

I think the paypal link is a good idea. Or I can split the cost with you Pete on the second set. If people want to help pay us back they can or not.

I am not sure if I have a United Rentals around where I live, but if there is I can tow them out. At least until the deep sand and then someone will have to take over. DAMN 2WD!!!

Sucka :monkeedance2: we'll leave you! hahaha

So what time areyou going to get there Chuck?

Sucka :driver: we'll leave you! hahaha

So what time areyou going to get there Chuck?

:monkeedance2: :freakin_nuts: :rockwoot:

i am going to shoot for around 8 pm. is the rest of dynamite coming out?

Comp was actually really smooth, so either hill would be cool.

Comp was smooth, but at the top and bottom I noticed the small rolling hills which will quickly turn into some nasty whoops. Doesn't matter to me though. I am down to split the cost with you, Chuck. just let me know.

:monkeedance2: :freakin_nuts: :rockwoot:

i am going to shoot for around 8 pm. is the rest of dynamite coming out?

I know Kip will be there.. not sure about Craig

I can meet up with you at your house and then head out from there. Do you need me to pitch in for anything?

I know Kip will be there.. not sure about Craig

I can meet up with you at your house and then head out from there. Do you need me to pitch in for anything?

craig sucks. :D

sounds like a plan. we can meet up at my house at around 5:30 or 6 and head out from there.

since you mentioned it there are these webs for sale that i want. :monkeedance2:

ill throw in some $$$$ for lights.

i just got parts in for my turbo banshee....she better run :monkeedance2:

sweet man, when we find out exactly what is giong on with the other set of lights, we will let everyone know. then we can see how much people want to pitch in.