Dumont Night Drags

1BADYFZ

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why cant i post pics?

You can! :monkeedance2: PM me, I can help you.

Chuck which set of lights are you talking about? 1BADYFZ already has the first set lined up. :freakin_nuts:

OK OK..I have rented a set of lights at 115$ for the day, it's a light tower with a generator attached. I have a friend at united rentals so that price is not bad at all, does anyone want to pony up some cash for another or can we get a bucket for a pitch in on another set. I can set it up to be picked up in Vegas if that is easier, I may be able to just tow one set and the bike in the bed...

if you guys can get lights from somewhere else that is great. Like i said i go the first pair and what about the other set someone brought up earlier.

We can decide on what hill now or later, the less work on the hill the better but is we have to pick up some rocks to get rid of the whoops then im up for it...Let me know what you guys want to do on the lights ..I think a paypal thing is fait but if someone wants to foot the bill that is cool also...

if you guys can get lights from somewhere else that is great. Like i said i go the first pair and what about the other set someone brought up earlier.

We can decide on what hill now or later, the less work on the hill the better but is we have to pick up some rocks to get rid of the whoops then im up for it...Let me know what you guys want to do on the lights ..I think a paypal thing is fait but if someone wants to foot the bill that is cool also...

I believe OFFROADRACER said he can get a set as well. The more the better though. :monkeedance2:

You can! :monkeedance2: PM me, I can help you.

Chuck which set of lights are you talking about? 1BADYFZ already has the first set lined up. :freakin_nuts:

oops my bad. i read the post wrong. :rockwoot: i think we should be able to raise $230 no problem with all of the people who are supposedly going.

i have a united rentals about 5 miles from my house so i will get with 1badyfz and see what he can do about having his buddy hook me up with the hesperia branch and see if they have lights to rent for that day. if they do i will go rent them asap.

oops my bad. i read the post wrong. :freakin_nuts: i think we should be able to raise $230 no problem with all of the people who are supposedly going.

i have a united rentals about 5 miles from my house so i will get with 1badyfz and see what he can do about having his buddy hook me up with the hesperia branch and see if they have lights to rent for that day. if they do i will go rent them asap.

Sounds good Chuck. :monkeedance2:

Why not charge a small fee to run......and help cover the lights. Just like we did at keg parties. $2 at the door got you all the beer you could drink back in the day. Just a thought, because it would be cheaper on everyone if the participants chipped in a couple of $. Nothing huge.

Why not charge a small fee to run......and help cover the lights. Just like we did at keg parties. $2 at the door got you all the beer you could drink back in the day. Just a thought, because it would be cheaper on everyone if the participants chipped in a couple of $. Nothing huge.

$2 gets you a ride in the lights. Only thing, how is anyone going to keep track of peeps who pitched in and who didn't.

$2 gets you a ride in the lights. Only thing, how is anyone going to keep track of peeps who pitched in and who didn't.

You're right...you really can't guard the door to Dumont.

I guess honesty is the only way. :monkeedance2:

I'm not running....and may not go, but I'd be willing to donate $5 to a good cause.

What ever we decide we will wait till the end of the week and decide on how to collect money if at all. I could take care of one set but all the help money wise would be great also...

The light situation should be fine, i am putting the old thinking cap on tonight to figurs out a cool way to make like a runway setting on that hill, a little too far and you will land on the moon...

i would highly recommend against any money at all... Granted its going for a good cause peoples time and good doings by letting us use the lights but it will turn into a huge headache... It would be best to leave cash outta the picture!

allright lets tighten these things up this week.(loos Ends)..Let me know what you found out about the lights?

What time are we starting?

What hill are we running?

ANd i want to get a for sure on the lights if it is possible for someone else to bring a pair.

Looks likea good event and doesent conflict with any other drags.....

What was the outcome of the hills , whoops or are they smooth..Should we get there earlier (Myself) to set up before dark so we can race as soon as the moon comes out..LEt me know any ideas to make this go smooth and who can i count on to give me a hand in getting the lights set up, Im bringing cones to line tjhe hill or a cool idea i thought was flares lined up on each side, Of course pick them up after...

Want to make the hill as safe as possilbe ... :banghead::unsure:

do you need YFZ Lights? and how soon, i might have a set at the shop just laying around. or I can sell you a stock set that iam not using...cheap