Dumont Night Drags

1BADYFZ

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an idea for the hill. Ken'sColors has these "tiki torch balls". They light up pretty good. I think we should line the hill with those and put some at the top for maybe a finish line. I'll have to see if we could pick a few more sets up- he has 5 of them.

I think there should be something (lit up) at the top of the hill for safety and so when the racers know when to lift. :laughoff::laughoff:

I had an idea for the hill. Ken'sColors has these "tiki torch balls". They light up pretty good. I think we should line the hill with those and put some at the top for maybe a finish line. I'll have to see if we could pick a few more sets up- he has 5 of them.

I think there should be something (lit up) at the top of the hill for safety and so when the racers know when to lift. :laughoff::laughoff:

Those one's that look like bombs?!! Those were pretty cool once I figured out it wasn't a bomb next to my truck!! :blury:

lets get that hill lit up, Let me know what you buy so we dont buy double. I am in for 1 set of lights and can help with the lining of the hill with lights..

I also have a craftsman generator that will power the biggest light source. it is kinda of loud but it should work great for a half hill power.... :laughoff:

Hey this might be a stupid question or maybe I missed it. Where is everyone going to park? Are people going to be towing the haulers over to banshee hill? Or is everyone going to park and the normal DDR camping spot?

I was gonna drag my hauler to the base of the hill, but I decided I'll probably just camp on the flats past the last finger dune. I don't want to have to worry about airing down (and then back up) to get the hauler over there through the soft a$$ sand. I will however, unhook my trailer so I can bring the truck over to the hill with a cooler. :mc_smiley:

I was gonna drag my hauler to the base of the hill, but I decided I'll probably just camp on the flats past the last finger dune. I don't want to have to worry about airing down (and then back up) to get the hauler over there through the soft a$$ sand. I will however, unhook my trailer so I can bring the truck over to the hill with a cooler. :mc_smiley:

i would drive my truck over there to but i might over heat

Pete, I got you if you get stuck. :shocked2:

I think there should be something (lit up) at the top of the hill for safety and so when the racers know when to lift. :mc_smiley: :shocked2:

if you dont know when to LIFT or if you dont make a slow run up the hill to see wtf is up there your a idiot and need to go home!!

if you dont know when to LIFT or if you dont make a slow run up the hill to see wtf is up there your a idiot and need to go home!!

Well when racing fast bikes (faster than your tired a$$ 426), the top can come up quick especially in the midst of the adrenaline and excitement. :mc_smiley: :shocked2: I'm just trying to help make things as safe as possible. :shake:

Hey pete mind if i crash in the hauler since my mini-hauler has come up missing!

Sure thing. :laughoff: