Dumont Night Drags

1BADYFZ

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im scared to take my 2wd out to that area too, but im more scared of my chick if i dont get her out there in the 2wd - will someone pull me out if needed?

Dude, we've got you covered. No prob. :woo_hoo: We'll have plenty of big 4WD's out there.

Just a little advice for all the 2WD truck owners...Banshee hill is a possibility, but Comp. hill is a definate NO. Just stay in the whoops and you should be fine. I ventured away from the whoops and got stuck, the stuff is like quicksand! Air down!

Just a little advice for all the 2WD truck owners...Banshee hill is a possibility, but Comp. hill is a definate NO. Just stay in the whoops and you should be fine. I ventured away from the whoops and got stuck, the stuff is like quicksand! Air down!

:barf: If you can get to Banshee Hill, you can get to Comp Hill with no problem. :laughoff:

I do think they can get to Banshee Hill with a 2WD though. Like you said, air down. An added piece of advice- don't lift! :hello::woo_hoo: :headbang: And don't venture away from the whoops. The whoops are your friend in a 2WD- they are hard packed unlike the sand surrounding them. :laughoff:

I drove a 2wd blazer to comp the only trouble area is when you go in between the 2 dunes at the begining,if you buck it hard thru there :laughoff: you will be fine.

Like my Tahoe that one time you were screaming like a lil girl, Aaron!??? :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::idea::laughoff:

I drove a 2wd blazer to comp the only trouble area is when you go in between the 2 dunes at the begining,if you buck it hard thru there :laughoff: you will be fine.

that is too funny, i almost fishtaled it right back out but i kept her steady.... :idea:

1/4 ton could make it in 2wd no problem.. :D just gotta be a smart driver and you should be able to make it thru there with no issues granted you pick the right line.. get too close to the dune and your screwed..