Dumont Night Drags

1BADYFZ

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been to Dumont since I was a child (early 70's). Is there anyway to get a diesel pusher pulling an enclosed trailer into the camping area? Do you have to airdown? If possible what is the best place to come in at? Me and my boys want to come up on Saturday for the night drags.

Thanks

Oldschoolduner

I have not been to Dumont since I was a child (early 70's). Is there anyway to get a diesel pusher pulling an enclosed trailer into the camping area? Do you have to airdown? If possible what is the best place to come in at? Me and my boys want to come up on Saturday for the night drags.

Thanks

Oldschoolduner

Yeah, you can get a pusher into the camping area NO PROB. :driver: When you come in on the main gravel road and get to the top of the plateau, just camp to the left side of the road after bathroom 10. It's pretty hard packed over there. What time will you be heading out there or getting there I should say. You won't need to airdown either. :rockwoot: PM me if you need more info.

Looks like it will be around 100/105 deg or so when I get there late afternoon/ early eve and cooling down to the upper ninties at about 9/10 PM. :headbang1: Some may consider that hot, but with no sun beating on your head at night I think it will be nice....especially with a cold one of these.... :laughoff: mmmmmmmmm :shocked2:

Can't wait! :laughoff:

i would be surprised if it got out of the 80's. i went through baker at 9:30 sunday night and it was 99 out. :laughoff:

9:30 at night??- it's barely cooling down at that point, Dave. The lows on the forecasts are at times like 4-5AM. Either way- I dont give a damn what temperature it will be ...hot, cold, rain, or snow- I'll be there havin a blast at my "other home". :laughoff: Fuggin A right! :laughoff:

who cares...its hot anyway...iam gonna be riding :headbang1: :shocked2: :laughoff:

exactly, let's go have some fun! :D

The day is half done, this time tomorrow, I'll be on my way to Dumont ready to have a little preseason fun...It'll be a little hot, not like I haven't been riding up here in Barstow all summer anyway :idiot: Let's have fun tomorrow, see you all there...Semper Fi, Woody