Dumont Night Drags

1BADYFZ

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone knows, I'm claiming the 2-stroke bike title in advance... best of luck to the guys battling for second place!!!

Sorry, gotta start the sh#t talking sometime....lol. It should be a helluva fun time though!

hey rob,

the turbo is staying on the 370..havent you seen it? i figured the night races would be a good test-n-tune.

are you heading out there?

Wish I could go but can't. Have to work that weekend. I think BW4 will be my first trip of the season. Unless these guys put on one more night races before Oct 7 weekend. It does sound like its gonna be a blast.

Just so everyone knows, I'm claiming the 2-stroke bike title in advance... best of luck to the guys battling for second place!!!

Sorry, gotta start the sh#t talking sometime....lol. It should be a helluva fun time though!

Well im claimin 4 stroke quad title in advance ........just got the oil changed and filters cleaned so both my 450 are ready to smoke GWH's again :headbang: :idiot:

Well im claimin 4 stroke quad title in advance ........just got the oil changed and filters cleaned so both my 450 are ready to smoke GWH's again :hello::laughoff:

Thats the funniest thing ive read in a while........... :headbang: :think::idiot: Who do you think your racing against,a bunch of piped bikes :dunno: You need to crawl before you can walk :D

Edited by Sand_YFZ

So i take it your moneys on gwh haha :headbang:

Dont worry kayla ill wait for ya at the end .......... :idiot:

he wasnt talking about me duhh.

i dont even care if i lose i just want a yamaha to beat your POS honda.

so there :P

Edited by GirlWithHorns

he wasnt talking about me duhh.

i dont even care if i lose i just want a yamaha to beat your POS honda.

so there :P

I dont care who beats me as long as it aint you ........well you didnt win last time so i dont think this time will be any different

omfg! You guys are making my head hurt! :laughoff::thumb: :headbang: :idiot::hello::dunno::rockon::think:

Sorry pete lol , but dont worry it all will be over on the 12th when she still loses ..........

Are most you guys stayin the night or headin back after its done ??

sorry. he pisses me off

Sorry pete lol , but dont worry it all will be over on the 12th when she still loses ..........

Are most you guys stayin the night or headin back after its done ??

First off I have a question. Why do you guys appologize to me all the time? :thumb::laughoff: You haven't pissed me off in any way whatsoever or broken any freakin rules, derrrr. :think::idiot::dunno:

As for the races...yes I am staying the night. I'm bringing my hauler out there and cranking all night. :hello: :headbang:

First off I have a question. Why do you guys appologize to me all the time? :rockon::thumb: You haven't pissed me off in any way whatsoever or broken any freakin rules, derrrr. :laughoff::idiot::dunno:

As for the races...yes I am staying the night. I'm bringing my hauler out there and cranking all night. :hello: :headbang:

Well now that i know i aint pissed you off yet or broke any rules :think: ..lol just jokin man ..., , so you guys bringin light plants and stuff out too or just runnin the lights on the bikes cuz if we need light plants i can prob get a few from work .........

so you guys bringin light plants and stuff out too or just runnin the lights on the bikes cuz if we need light plants i can prob get a few from work .........

We should have a couple set ups, but if you can get even one that would be a huge help. Thanks!