stolen Dumont pass

dirtprincess

My truck was broken into this eve up in Henderson (actually wasn't locked). Was between 4:30 N 5:30 where I park at work. Was a white Z71 pickup parked near there for awhile and for the past week would always show up @ the same time. Think it must have been that person who did it. Anyway the gutted my gloveboxes, just took everything from them, junk and all. Picked through the rest of my stuff in the cab. Took alot of my daughters movies, dvd player, and some toys also (why?). Ended up taking my Dumont pass amongst all of this stuff. So if all you wonderful fellow duners could keep a lookout for someone trying to sell a season pass or if you have one you don't think you will be using, please let me know. We still half a season left and would rather not have to buy another one or otherwise. Thanks Becky

if the door was locked then you would be out your stuff and a broken window.

Our truck was stolen in November and recovered in December. Of course recovered without our dumont pass, so I feel your pain and had to buy another one. Sux but I am not taking the next few months off from Dumont.

if the door was locked then you would be out your stuff and a broken window.

Our truck was stolen in November and recovered in December. Of course recovered without our dumont pass, so I feel your pain and had to buy another one. Sux but I am not taking the next few months off from Dumont.

yeah you are right but leaving the door unlock :beercheers: you are just inviting trouble, don't tell you also leave your house unlock so thieves don't break your door? and don't say is the same thing because is not.

yeah I still think that sucks big time